Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master of the Shadow

To the ends of the Earth
Store Banner
0001shopmesm.jpg

Note To Everyone!!!!!: Ok I finally had it with everyone not Giving me the Url of the picture you want. I have the right to refuse making the neon for you please give me the link.

If anyone ask for neons and plan on using them anywhere then please give me credit. If I figure out you aren't you won't get anything from me. Also you will get a hate mail and will be banned from my store!!!!!

Neon pokemon request

Please use the form. If not I will not make your request.

Pokemon:
Neon Color 1:
Neon Color 2:
Url of picture:
Size(Avatar or normal?):

Note: If you want to have a order of 3 neon pokemon within two days I will ask if you can give me something in return. I won't rip you off. I may ask for help, teach me how to make some stuff, or give me something. If you aren't satified with the neon pokemon's look I will remake your request free of charge if you ordered 3 or more neons and did not like it.

Note 2: If you didn't not fill in the Url of the picture I will use what I have. Also if you didn't fill in the url of picture you get one remake of the neon pokemon without having to go into another request.

I can also make banners

Here is the form

Neon or Normal Pokemons?:
Text:
Background:
Pokemons:
Url of background:
Pokemon Neon Color 1:
Pokemon Neon Color 2:
Background Neon:

Ice Cold Pokemons
Pokemon:
URL:

Note: If you do not fill in the Url of background I will try my best to get a good background for the banner. I will only allow one banner request from me per day. If you don't like the banner I will allow 1 remake per banner.

Boss:Me

Workers
1. Infernape(Kirbymons)
2.Blazing Pokemon Master(Crystal Pokemons and crystal kirbymons)

Note for store: If you want something I can't make please ask Infernape or Blazing Pokemon Master because they are workers here

Kirbymon Neon Form
Kirbymon(ask INFERNAPE to make them):
Neon Color 1:
Neon Color 2:

Crystal Pokemon Form
pokemon:
color (red or blue [red doesnt look very good]):
glass like or thick or normal:

pokemon:
neon,normal, or crystal:
color#1:
color#2:
color(red or blue,only for crystals):

kirbymonneons.png

Note 3:You have to give me and INFERNAPE credit for kirbymon neons but also ssb4ever for coming up with neons

RE: Master of the Shadow's Neon Pokemon shop

I know. It was something new I made. so if you don't like it using the form will make it easier for you to get the right neon pokemon. I work with the picture I have.

If you like the neon then don't worry about the form unless you want more. But from now on I just need people to sign out the form.

RE: Master of the Shadow's Neon Pokemon shop

http://pokebeach.com/images/gallery/sugimori/185.png
can you use this sudowoodo instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back