News Massive Update for 'Pokémon GO' Announced!

Epist

Captain Clamps
Advanced Member
So pumped for a raid boss battle! And also that I now have essentially 2 pokestops right next to my house (hope a raid happens at my gym soon!)

jbcheshire

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I hope it works as good as it sounds. I only played in a few Gym battles at the beginning since It was almost impossible to win.

Malavok

Aspiring Trainer
Seems neat, but I was hoping for a trade feature. Trading is at the heart of Pokemon, and you're still not able to trade in this game.

BeebubZ

yum... Just won a free booster box <3
Cant wait, this will fix the gym system! and the pokestops added too :eek: GREAT!

TorchHG

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder how the CP of raid bosses will be balanced, if it'll be a set CP or if it will be adjusted based on participants or people in close proximity. That and I woner if trading is still a feature on Niantic's radar.

Credits

Thundurus from Downundurus
I just hope its not going to lag like hell or require more system resources.....cause it looks like it :/

chella182

Aspiring Trainer
TMs!!! that means no annoying movesets on good pokemon!

If gen 3 came with this though...
I was really hoping that they'd give some sort of hint about if/when Gen 3 might arrive in this announcement :(

I also want them to change how you get the Gen 2 Evolution items. I rarely get to use the app 7 days in a row, let alone hit a stop 7 days in a row, so the current system means I have 0 new Evolution items.