News Massive 'Premium Trainer's XY Collection' Releasing in November!

Connor Ritter

TCG Player
Advanced Member
Oh thank Arceus we finally have confirmation that they're alts and can put a nail in the coffin that is standard format Shaymin.

Zygarde C

Aspiring Trainer
To be honest, if the FA trainers are not textured, I'm going to be disappointed because if I pay $80 for cards that should have came out months ago. They should be textured but all I have read is hat Shaymin and Yveltal will have this treatment.

Chrswrites

Aspiring Trainer
Why do they pick the number from the regular art Shaymin? They should have chose the Full Art number. Or even better: make it secret rare!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Gold Border plus it wouldn't affect its legality
I still don't see why this would warrant it to be a secret rare...I mean I know that SR's aren't much of a Secret these days but it just being in a box kinda ruins the point of it being a "secret" card, does it not? I don't think they've ever released a SR you can pull in some sort of product. Kinda gives a false sense of accomplishment too, now that I think of it. It's like "OH HEY LOOK GUYS I GOT THIS "SECRET RARE" when in actuality it's just a promo card with a fancy number on it.(Mainly I think if it's going to be a SR card it'd have to be something you can pull when opening something, like I said, having it slapped onto a product sort of ruins the point)

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I still don't see why this would warrant it to be a secret rare...I mean I know that SR's aren't much of a Secret these days but it just being in a box kinda ruins the point of it being a "secret" card, does it not? I don't think they've ever released a SR you can pull in some sort of product. Kinda gives a false sense of accomplishment too, now that I think of it. It's like "OH HEY LOOK GUYS I GOT THIS "SECRET RARE" when in actuality it's just a promo card with a fancy number on it.(Mainly I think if it's going to be a SR card it'd have to be something you can pull when opening something, like I said, having it slapped onto a product sort of ruins the point)
People will say that anyway lol. I know so many people who think the Shiny Megas from AOR are SRs

Scoop

Literally a sheep
People will say that anyway lol. I know so many people who think the Shiny Megas from AOR are SRs

Well yeah, kids are gonna be kids, but still...I guess the point I wanted to make was that I don't think the card would deserve a Secret Rare numbering simply because of how much easier it'd be to get than if it were an actual SR that's either limited to packs or forking over a bunch for it for a single.