• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Marshadow Tool Box

I'd say 2 Field Blower, 1-2 Special Charge, switch Rainbow Eenergy with Prism Energy since you only run basics and aren't using Drampa GX (though I'd recommend it, along with Tauros GX. If you don't run Drampa GX you should run Jirachi XY67 to punish Special Energy heavy decks). With Prism Energy you can attach without taking damage and then make use of a focus sash to prevent getting OHKOd. I personally run 2 Glaceon and 2 Jolteon for fear of prizing them. A single Espeon EX and Necrozma GX is good too. Not sure on the non GX/EX partner, but I'm going to add the Shining Legends Hoopa to my Standard variant when it releases (possibly even my Expanded list too) so I have a 1-prize answer to decks that only have EX/GX as their win condition (currently run Oranguru in my standard list to ensure I can Ultra Ball/Plumeria/Sophocles even after an N, but it can also be used to attack). You could also use Flying Flip Tapu Koko to soften the opponent's bench for Marshadow GX to clean up.

+2 Field Blower
+4 Prism energy
-2 Rainbow energy
+1 Magearna
+1 Machamp
+1 Tauros
+1 Comfey
+1 Tapu Lele
+1 Ninja Boy
+1 Rescue Stretcher
+2 Focus Sash
-1 Seismitoad