Help Marshadow GX Standard Decklist

Cooper

Aspiring Trainer
I am creating a decklist because my boy Marshadow doesn't get enough love. I'm thinking of a JolteonEx/Glaceon Ex/Marshadow GX sort of thing. Is it too much or are there some key cards I am missing?Please give me some feedback
Thanks.

So I can lock off Evolutions and Basics, are there any good ways to get that set up going really fast because I'm currently runny a few Lele's and Shaymins. I also use rainbow energy and DCE's.

This is mine: https://pastebin.com/mzPEmgcy

It has had decent success online. Not only does it utilize the Jolteon/Glaceon combo (and also promo Jirachi), but also a Necrozma/Spiritomb combo that can end a game very quickly if they have many GX/EX in play.

For setting up, it utilizes the only feasible way of finding special energy as fast as possible, Energy Loto.

Cool thanks for the feedback, do you have any cards suggestions. And I forgot to mention A Necroxma GX and 2 Regirock EX.

You can check out my Ninja Box deck for expanded in the Deck Garage. I did not successfully found an answer yet for the standard format but maybe Shining Mew could help. The big factor is that Prism energy is not available for Standard and relying only on the 4 Rainbow energies hurt. The deck list i posted does not include Marshadow only because i do not have it yet but it fits the deck perfectly. I guess you could get a few ideas from what i have posted if you are looking to play around Jolteon/Glaceon/Marshadow. The deck is an easy 65%+ win rate from my experience.

Back