Married with Children TV Show

fezwhy

Aspiring Trainer
Is anyone else a big fan of this show?

I grew up on this show it's hard to believe that bud bundy is now the same age that Ed Oneal was when he played al bundy. I keep hearing rumors of a possible reunion show again. I for one would love to see it.
It's sad how the show abruptly ended with no official ending.

RE: Married with children

I watched it as a kid and on spiketv and on that celebration of the Fox Channel that was on in 2011 :)

I really liked the show when I was younger, although not as much as my brother.
It's strange to think that Fox was an edgy channel in the 1990's, as opposed to the bastion of conservatism it's become.

King Koop said:
It's strange to think that Fox was an edgy channel in the 1990's, as opposed to the bastion of conservatism it's become.

Well, apart from Fox News, Fox still has "edgy"/liberal POV shows, such as Family Guy, American Dad, The Simpsons, Glee, etc. They're two separate departments, though one could argue that they're doing it to get revenue from the conservatives via Fox News, while also getting money by catering to a primarily social liberal audience with its TV sitcoms.

BUT ANYWAY... I used to watch this show occasionally when I was very young and unable to comprehend the humor. I've seen it a few times as an adult and find it slightly humorous, though nothing I'd need to watch regularly or need to see all the episodes. It's crazy to think it's that old though. Now I feel old.

Back