Mario Kart Wii

Starmie

Aspiring Trainer
The new version of Mario Kart, due in early 2008, features new vehicles and lets players near and far compete using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, Nintendo’s wireless gaming service. Mario Kart launches with the Wii Wheel (name not final), a steering wheel housing for the Wii Remote that brings new controls and challenges for veteran gamers, while making getting into a race easy and intuitive for newcomers.

mariokart_logo.jpg

mariokartwii_sslg3.jpg

Source.

Starmie said:
The new version of Mario Kart, due in early 2008, features new vehicles and lets players near and far compete using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, Nintendo’s wireless gaming service. Mario Kart launches with the Wii Wheel (name not final), a steering wheel housing for the Wii Remote that brings new controls and challenges for veteran gamers, while making getting into a race easy and intuitive for newcomers.

mariokart_logo.jpg

mariokartwii_sslg3.jpg

Source.

i cant wait till it come out i got mario kart 64 and mario kart double dasher there so fun and i gotta get that to (yoshi XD)

Um.....there's already been a thread made like this. Kevin Garrett made it. I'll get the link.

Back