mario kart wii wi-fi hackers

Hyunbin

~오. 아. 오~
so has anybody played mario kart wii online with hackers who use cheat devices to get infinite stars, bullets, bombs, blue shells etc. at any given time when they want?
just a couple of nights ago was my first encounter with two of them while i was playing with a couple of friends
í'm playing against one right now
it was actually amusing and made the game really entertaining for once lmao
anybody else play against these people?
these are their names if anybody recognizes them:

Chuck N. or just Chuck (for chuck norris)
Krellin (after the dbz krellin)
Smashbro

I've seen chuck, and many more before. It's really easy to do. Google "wii homebrew" and it will tell you to do a bunch of online hacking. you need LoZ twilight to do it though.

Juliacoolo said:
I've seen chuck, and many more before. It's really easy to do. Google "wii homebrew" and it will tell you to do a bunch of online hacking. you need LoZ twilight to do it though.

hey whats your name on Mario Kart. Mines the same.

xanaseviper said:
Why do you need Loz twilight?
You need Loz because in a certain part of the game, you have to enter some kind of information. They made a glitch where you can enter more characters than the game was ment to maintain. It connects to the internet, and opens your wii's hard drive to further computer programing. You then download homebrew on to your computer, put it on an SD card, and put it on your wii. You will get the homebrew channel, which can help you hack most games.

jboy said:
Juliacoolo said:

hey whats your name on Mario Kart. Mines the same.
I go by *@^+h*^y* since all the people who hold world records like I do do.

Back