pichu brothers

Aspiring Trainer
The TOP 10 best cards from many collections:

RS:
1.Blaziken HOLO
2.Gardevoir
3.Swampert HOLO
4.Sceptile HOLO
5.Delcatty HOLO(in my opinion,the second best card!)
6.Mewtwo EX
7.Sneasel EX
8.Camerupt(Charizard?)
9.Blaziken RARE
10.Wailord
WORST:Scyther ex.A terrible non-evolving EX.
DX:
1.rayquaza ex
2.salamence ex
3.manectric ex
4.crobat ex
5.deoxys ex 110 hp
6.Slaking
7.ludicolo holo
8.claydol
9.metagross
10.deoxys attack
WORST:Latios *.Discard all energy,even versus a dark alakazam.
UF:
1.Tyranitar ex.(only exploud and he may use 4 own attacks)
2.Cleffa(in portuguese...eeeeeeeeeca)
3.STAR dogs(pffffffffff...)
4.Cyclone energy(quote:/bye bye for larvitar and dratini\)
5.Spell pollen
6.Blissey EX(quote:/jubilo support\)
7.Hitmontop
8.Tri-Energy
9.Ho-Hoh
10.Orb of protection
WORST:Float Flower.Baloon Berry help the Dark Slowking Decks.
EM:
View Emerald topic.THE WORST:DFheal
Obs:In my COUNTRY,THE NAME for the johto expansion its EX Hidden Forces.THE name for trainers and energys:
Spell pollen
Energetic Arm-plant
Float Flower
Yellow Fruit
Crystal of revenge
Tri-Energy
Magnet Energy
Volt Switch
and powers:
Scary Theet
Intense Flame
Perfume Healing
Reset Game
Jubilous supporting
Involution Light
Prision Darkness
Rust Metal

Are these best or worst? I don't see Hitmontop UFO on either of those lists..:/

And try and put them in the US name, please.. it's a hassle for you, yeah, but I can barely understand some of those translations. :/

I think its the best 10. Anyway, with the release of EX Unseen Forces, Scyther EX and Chansey EX can evolve into Scizor EX and Blissey EX respectively.

Heres my best 10 of Emerald

1. Manectric (7)
2. Blaziken (1)
3. Rayquaza (9)
4. Comusken (25)
5. Grovyle (28)
6. Camerupt EX
7. Deoxys EX
8. Cacturne EX
9. Raichu EX
10. Any matrix energy :p
WORST: 2 way tie of Torchic EM and Treecko EM.

EX UNSEEN FORCES
1. LUGIA EX
2. ESPEON EX
3. SITRUS BERRY
4. MEGANIUM (not EX, normal)
5. UMBREON EX
6. FLAREON
7. VAPOREON
8. MARY'S REQUEST
9. STANTLER
10. BELLOSSOM
WORST: MEGANIUM EX

its the bests.
spell pollen its curse powder,tri-energy its boost,orb of protection...duh!
the list(in portuguese)its in www.devir.com.br/pokemon
top10 ex forças ocultas.

To be honest, I agree with maybe 10% of those lists. No offence. Don't have time to create lists of my own, so I'll just argue with yours =P

[pichu brothers]

DX: [worst] Latios*
Why would you use it against a Stage-2 you could kill with something else? That argument is pretty flawed.. especially since it kills so many Stage-2 exes which would rip you apart otherwise.

UFO: Tyranitar ex - #1?!
4 attacks. So? Good card, but difficult energy cost, and definitely not the best.

UFO: Legendary dogs*
Definitely don't belong in the top 10. There's a lot better.

UFO: Hitmontop
Huh? Hitmontop? Decent Prelease card if you can get it onto a Tyrogue. Otherwise, it sucks. Badly.

UFO: Ho-oh [I'll assume it's ex]
Meh... It's not easy to get so many different types onto it. Colourless deck? Even so..

UFO: [worst] Fluffy Berry, I assume.
What the.. I run 2 fluffies myself.. awesome card. How is it bad? And Balloon Berry.. huh? It's a DX card. Even if it doesn't help D Slowking, how does that make it a bad card?! That's like saying Blaziken ex [MC] sucks because it doesn't fit in your deck. Whether it fits in a deck or not does not make a card worse. For worst, it's probably Raikou*, tbh.

[jayh]

Emerald: 1, 3-5
Why are those there?! Regular RH and below, non-trainer? From Emerald? >_> They all suck, IMO. Blaziken (#2) is good, but near the bottom of the top 10, at least for me.

Emerald: Matrix energy
Yeah. Basic energy is good. Matrix energy, hard to come by. Only useful if you're a hardcore collector and want to play a full-holo deck or something. :/

Emerald: Where's Medicham ex? >_>

UFO: Lugia ex (#1)
That's Scizor's spot. =P 200 damage looks good, yes. Hard to pull off out of LBS though. And very fragile HP.

UFO: Sitrus Berry
Can't be played to exes actually hurts this card quite badly. :/

UFO: Meganium RH
Eh.. good card, I like it a lot, but it doesn't make the top 10. Especially with only 100HP..

UFO: Umbreon ex
Decent HP, moderately hard energy cost, good power. Not good enough for the top 10 though, especially in UFO.

UFO: Flareon + Vaporeon
What the... I really don't see much in these things... they can do some goodness when out there, but really... there's better. Especially with their 70HP.

UFO: Stantler
Stantler?! What, it can confuse and can discard a trainer. So? Free prize, in the end.

UFO: Bellossom
I like it, but seriously.. Attack's worse than Beedrill's poor HP, Green dance is good but Pinsir LM does it better, IMO. Speed is essential.

UFO: [worst] Meganium ex
*gets offended* [kidding] Come on! This card has an insane power! Attach extra energy and heal? It speeds up the deck a lot. I'm running a Meganium/Sunflora deck right now, it's doing really well.. in a no weak/resist format (I can only play at school), but I see nothing to warrant this in last place. :/

OK, I'll explain Stantler.
Once opponent plays Evolved, attack with first attack Screechy voice. Unless its Sceptile EM :( opponent is bound to retreat. So, thats whats so good, even with its 70 HP.

^Post your opinion then, if you're gonna post something up then say 'but it wasn't my idea'.. -__-

jayh272416 said:
OK, I'll explain Stantler.
Once opponent plays Evolved, attack with first attack Screechy voice. Unless its Sceptile EM :( opponent is bound to retreat. So, thats whats so good, even with its 70 HP.
Nah, still a free prize. Holon WP? Oh, they Switched to a Pidgeot and retreated it. You wasted your turn, and your Stantler still gives 'em a free prize (I'd rather Yanma UFO give 'em a free prize =P I love that card..). :/ Sorry, I really don't see the potential.

latios* vs kabutops fossil

latios* its 7 energy attached to it,kabutops has 5 counters and no energy.Any attack may KO a fossil kabutops with 5 damage counters.Even in a Modified HL-On Format,you may discard many to knockout a many damaged Stage 2.

No, i retreat.The worst its MY CHOICE.DFHeal is Double Full Heal.Special Condition?Switch or GL/Heal Energy are best choices for the exra effects.

Back