• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Manectric EX / Seismitoad EX / Zoroark

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Hello, I played at a recent cities, and I played a rogue deck, which got me top cut with no loses throughout the main tournament. I just wanted to post this, and I had no idea where to go. So I just clicked article as a prefix. But here's my list, and I feel like this could be part of the meta. Here it is:

Pokémon: 11
  • 3 Seismitoad-EX
  • 2 Zorua
  • 2 Zoroark
  • 1 Manectric-EX
  • 1 Hoopa-EX
  • 2 Shaymin-EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 42
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Judge
  • 1 Shauna
  • 1 Giovanni's Scheme
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Hex Maniac
  • 1 Pokémon Fan Club
  • 2 Rough Seas
  • 1 Skyfield
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Acro Bike
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 1 Battle Compressor
  • 4 Super Scoop Up
  • 3 Crushing Hammer
  • 2 Enhanced Hammer
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 2 Head Ringer
Energy: 7
  • 4 DCE
  • 3 Lightning Energy
Strategy:
OK, so I know what you're thinking:" Manectric/ Toad already exists, adding Zoroark doesn't change that". Whether you do or don't think so, the matter of fact is that it does change drastically. Zoroark can win you a lot of games for multiple reasons. Being able to free switch is one. Being a 1 prize attacker is another. And you can hit for damage way out of Seismitoad's league. I have been having SOME consistency issues- mainly dead drawing. That led me to add a Giovanni's Scheme, as well as Shauna, and the deck works awesome. I would not be able to wait for Delinquent, but it will get banned. Calling it now. But for the time being, I plan on playing it, along with multiple Red Card and more stadiums. Because it wastes you supporter, there's a good chance I'll add a 3rd Shaymin(If I can get another one). I would love feedback and thoughts on this idea. Thanks!

Back