• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Manectric EX / Crobat

bean1234875

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon:
  • 3 Manectric EX
  • 3 Crobat
  • 4 Golbat
  • 4 Zubat
  • 2 Shaymin EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 4 Professor Birch's Obervations
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 4 Crushing Hammer
  • 4 Super Scoop Up
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 2 Enhanced Hammer
  • 2 Head Ringer
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 2 Parallel City
Energy:
  • 1 Flash Energy
  • 6 Lightning Energy
  • 1 Fighting Energy
Strategy:

you may have to zoom in sorry!

Attachments

• Screenshot (2) - Copy.png
    Screenshot (2) - Copy.png
    376.2 KB · Views: 25
use the export pretty button on the upper right-hand corner of the deck list, then copy and paste. It's not to much work compared to typing it all up XD

TCGone right?

I've written up your deck list and included it in the original post for you, but please include an actual deck list next time.

Also, you appear to have a Fighting Energy in your deck, and I'm not really sure why. I'm thinking maybe that's a mistake?

I've written up your deck list and included it in the original post for you, but please include an actual deck list next time.

Also, you appear to have a Fighting Energy in your deck, and I'm not really sure why. I'm thinking maybe that's a mistake?
I put in the fighting because if you deeply think about it the only attacker in the deck is manectric (that uses lightning) and its only attack that requires it is assault laser and its 1 lightning and a colorless so the fighting its for that rare thing where i use it for scorched earth or for mind games. Thanks!

I think DCE would be better. Using the same idea, one DCE wouldn't disrupt Manectric's attacks at all, and it gives you the option to use Sky Return with Shaymin, something that you yourself actually play in the deck. It can also negate Head Ringers. I don't think Scorched Earth is worth playing a Fighting Energy for; it's not like it's everywhere, but maybe it is in your area.

I think DCE would be better. Using the same idea, one DCE wouldn't disrupt Manectric's attacks at all, and it gives you the option to use Sky Return with Shaymin, something that you yourself actually play in the deck. It can also negate Head Ringers. I don't think Scorched Earth is worth playing a Fighting Energy for; it's not like it's everywhere, but maybe it is in your area.
ya your right mostly but the entei charizard and hammer deck are popular in my area! so assault vest would also suck too. Believe it or not the fighting energy won me a game in top cut!

I would definitely incorporate one Miltank in your deck. Assuming you have a Crobat on your bench, a Miltank can quickly be utilized to deal 100 damage. All it requires is one muscle band and one energy. Furthermore, if taken out, your opponent only takes one prize.

agree with SaliosGnome, Milktank definitely worth a place here. Also, i don't understand 4 Crushing Hammer but zero trainers mail, and the 1 fighting energy

Back