Manchester UK Seniors Report-24th March 2012

Pokepower22

Ryan Moorhouse
Hey Guys,first time ever doing a report like this but lets get going!
So set of to manchester from West Yorkshire at 7:30(random 9.00 start for registering instead of 10 but hey) to Manchester and got registered at about 9.10(Whilst there a got a random Kyurem Tin-Nothing realy worth mentioning:/)

I was playing Zekrom Eelektrik with Just the one Mewtwo,1 Zekrom EX and One Regigigas EX for added support ageinst mewtwos. Also played a shaymin tech in there with super scoop up to move energys round but other than that a basic Zekrom Eelektrik Deck(No Terrakions though.)

We Played i belive Swiss Best of 1 5 Rounds with Top 4 Cut.

Match 1-Zekrom/Eelektrick vs Fighting Deck?

I cant remeber names so if you went agiesnt me just tell me and ill put your name in.

So i sarted of with i think a Zekrom and a Tynamo, whilst he set of with a Roggenrola(yes,Roggenrola.) i went first when the time starts and junipered some energy.,then got another tynamo and passed.he then put an energy onto roggenrola and attacked for 20. next turn i got Zekrom EX out and for him it just went downhill there,he lost to mewtwo KOing everything and to a Reversal flip fail(Yes,Reversal-NO Catcher.)so that was me 1-0 and feeling good.

Match 2-Zekrom/Eelektrick vs Mewtwo/Celebi/Tornadus (1-0)

Started off with my own mewtwo i think and had a collector and was able to get out the basic tynamos. We both took easy prizes for the first part untill i had 1 prize and he was down to 2.i had my Zekrom B/W out,he had a mewtwo powered up and sent Mewtwo up. i got the catcher for a lone tornadus,and Strong volt for game.

Match 3 Zekrom/Eelektrick vs Mirror (2-0)

The person who was playing had been to worlds 3 times and had come 41st once.I was scared. Started off agein with mewtwo but this time he went first, and took prizes and i was quite far behind,not been able to get a good enough setup to get fully going. he got the final 2 prizes to my misplay via sending up mewtwo instead of zekrom, and being KOed for his win,leaving me 2-1. Still a chance of top cut.

Match 4 Zekrom/Eelektrick vs Reshiboar EX (2-1) (Thomas R)

This game was super easy.He had some epic Reshiram Sleeves from japan(had to add that in there). He started with Reshiram and Tepig whilst me with a Zekrom EX. didnt take me long to power up and start Koing him easily. Reshiram EX didnt get one chance to attack,and i won by him scooping i think.

Match 5 Zekrom/Eelekrick vs Mirror (3-1)

The match for top cut.I started with a Lone Zekrom,sort of worried he would play ZPTS:p
I couldnt get my engine running quickly enough before he was pummeling through my deck,and i scooped. Brings me to a full total of 3-2.

I didnt make it into top cut and coming 7th in the Tornement in Seniors. the Winner played Mewtwo/Celebi/Tornadus who had also won Citys back in Febuary.i enjoyed the day and got enough Play! Points to enter into Nationals! Thanks for reading!

I believe the guy you played against in Round 4 was my cousin Thomas R! They were those sleeves with Reshiram as a sprite on them, weren't they? =D

Well done on 3-2 in any case, were you happy with your deck choice for the day or would you change anything looking back?

Phaaze22 said:
I believe the guy you played against in Round 4 was my cousin Thomas R! They were those sleeves with Reshiram as a sprite on them, weren't they? =D

Well done on 3-2 in any case, were you happy with your deck choice for the day or would you change anything looking back?

Yep,there the ones! I think I would of probably liked to include a terrakion tech in hinesite but oh well:p thats probably all id change!

Back