• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mamoswine! the forgotten BEAST!

cyndalaphlosion

Aspiring Trainer
Back when I had my first battle roads, some guy traded me for mamoswine.
Mamoswine from Legends Awakened.
Now, back then mamoswine was to slow (for obvious reasons), but mamoswine has some cards to make him fast! They released BTS, DCE, and gater prime. To make him better, they added nidoqueen, and E-belts. His untampered strengths are also good, being able to do 40 and dicard an energy and lock up foes, then there's charge through and {L} resist. Mamoswine was forgotten because no one used it when it was bad, so then it never got remembered:(, except me... Here is the prototype!

Mamoswine EPIC DECK!!!

4-2-4 Mamoswine 3LA-1SF
2-1-2 Nidoqueen RR
1-0-1 Machamp SF
2 Uxies
2 Stantler UL
19 total

3 rare candies
4 BTS
3 Expert belts
3 bebe searches
1 lucky egg
3 SSU
2 pokemon collector
3 warp point
3 EEU
27 total

5 Water
5 Fighting
4 DCE
14 total

So here it is. I will attempt to get all of the cards and test it out on my league. Strategy: basically, set-up Mamoswine and charge through for 100 (120 if belted) and 40 to bench. Nidoqueen heals Mamoswine after recoil damage, Machamp as SP counter, Mamoswine SF http://pokebeach.com/tcg/stormfront/scans
for second attacker once Mamoswine are getting benched benched, hitting for 140-180. PLZ comment!

Edit: Because this is a complete list, this is going to be moved. I added the link as well. ~EspeonROX.

Moved and fixed link.

I like the idea. However, you're running Rare Candy with 4-4-4 lines, when Rare Candy is supposed to open up space where you can just go 4-2-4. You know? This deck is very DCE compatible, which is awesome. Also, why is Dialga MD in there? Review your list a little bit by taking out a few Piloswine and Steel Energy, as well a Nidorina.

I had regigigas lv.x in there, because it seemed decent abusing so many things about this deck. He could sacrifice egg'd uxies that were sitting on the bench and heal itself, as well as free uxie drop, only you getting more bench space! MD dialgas are for starts and it work with energy when Regigigas was in there. how's this for deck arrangements...
-1 Dialga
-1 nidorina
-2 piloswine
+2-2 Regigigas Lv.x
I will edit the list if no one disagrees. BTW, Thanks espeonROX, again...

seriously, dialga MD does NOT belong there. Neither does Regigigas, you're coming from a different angle here... What's better? Palkia GL X, lost cyclone your opponent's bench to really get them in a lock fix. Also see other pokemon with this type of lock ability. Vileplume UD is recommended

-3 Dialga
-2 Steel
-1-2-1 Mamoswine (you have WAY to many)
-1 Lucky Egg
-1 Ebelt
-1 BTS
-1 Candy
-1 Warp Point

+2-1 Palkia GL X
+2 Mespirit
+1-1-1 Vileplume UD
+2 Oak New THeory
+2 SSU
+3 Water Energy
+1 Manaphy UL ( i have no idea what this does )

I would put in some Energy Exchanger Units to get those DCE when you need them.

Maybe something like:
-2 Dialga MD
+2 EEU

You're welcome.

Now this looks better. Unforunately, you're going to run into set-up problems. You don't have a starter to get this deck moving, and I highly suggest you run Sableye SF or Call Energy. So, I would do the following:

-1 Broken Time-Space PT
-1 Rare Candy UL
-1 Warp Point MD
-1 EEU UD
+4 Call Energy/Sableye SF

You're running max Rare Candy and max BTS, which isn't needed. I'd prefer you run the BTS over the Rare Candy, simply because you can get Trainer-locked. You can either -2 Rare Candy and keep the four BTS, but it's your choice.

With Call Energy, you can get out the Nidoqueen support as quickly as possible, as well as your Mamoswines. You want to get Charge Through up and running for some decent sniping hits, but be careful. Scizor Prime wrecks this deck. Not only do you have a +40 Weakness, you can't play DCE because you won't do damage. Play your Basic Energy first as a precaution.

Back