• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mamoswine Tank

TwitterLocke

'locke enthusiast
I wanted to make something out of the Verdant Frost deck I picked up and I found it very good (especially since I pulled a Magnezone Prime ou of the booster so here it goes:

.:22:.
2-2-2 Mamoswine TR
2-2-2 Blastoise PL (for spread)
1-1-1 Kingdra Prime (for spread)
1-1-1 Feraligatr Prime(to load energy)
1-0-1 Magnezone Prime (for draw because no Uxie)
1-0-1 Politoad

.:24:.
2 PONT
2 PETM
3 EB
3 Communication
2 Collecters
2 BB
2 RC (only 2 because I only have 2)
2 Bebe's
2 Interviewers Questions
1 Junk Arm
1 BTS
1 Flower Shop Lady
1 Luxury Ball

.:14:.
13{W}
1{C}{C}

Strategy:
Quickly get out Mamoswine, Magnezone, and Blastoise then load energy onto Blastoise and Mamoswine through Feraligatr. EB Mamoswine and use Blastoise to damage bench then get out Mamoswine and use Blizzard to deal 90 to Active and 20 to two Bench Pokemon. Kepp hitting hard. Use Politoad to switch Active and benched.

You're running too many bulky Pokemon. Here's what I suggest:

-2-2-2 Blastiose. It has to be active, you need something that can spread from the bench.
-1-1-1 Kingdra. You don't have room.
-2 Black Belt. Forget them. Just forget them.
-1 Piloswine. Rare Candy says hi.
-1 Junk Arm. It's not needed.
-4 Water Energy. I've got better use for this space.
-17 total.

+2 Rare Candy. Just trade for some. It won't be that hard. You need them with all those Stage 2's.
+1-0-1 Feraligatr. You rely on it so much, you should beef it up, just in case of a prize situation.
+2 BTS. Evolution help is always needed.
+3 DCE. It's four or none.
+1 Flower Shop Lady. More recovery.
+2 Uxie. Drawpower. Almost always run Uxie. (Exception: Rayquaza C Lv.X [for now...])
+1 Bebe's Search. You run so many evolutions, it's needed.
+4 Spiritomb. You need a starter.
+17 total.

Hope I helped!

I played agaist my friend who runs a Blazechomp and made him suffer. He didn't draw a prize at all. Heheheheh.
I like the Blastoise and I have no Uxie. My friend won't trade me any DCE and spiritomb is a maybe. BB still needs to be tested and Gatr is fine as is and people at my league don't trade RC it sucks.

Back