Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Sun & Moon era is long over but the TCG still loves to revisit it!
Mallow and Lana from Cosmic Eclipse will be getting a new alternate art promo in Japan! It will be a participation prize for those who compete in the “Extra Battle Day” tournaments held at Japan’s Gym tournaments. The tournaments will start on February 5th.

Mallow-Lana-Zekrom-Pikachu-Playmat-300x173.jpg

Those who win the tournament or win a rock-paper-scissors competition will also receive a playmat featuring Pikachu and Zekrom. The playmat uses the artwork from 2019’s Team Up Elite Trainer Box, which was released outside of Japan.

Continue reading...

LightYearLiam

If it has a regulation D mark, does this mean a single Tag Team card will be legal in Standard again?? That seems really weird. Though it also seems weird to release a new card that isn't legal in Standard...

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
If it has a regulation D mark, does this mean a single Tag Team card will be legal in Standard again?? That seems really weird. Though it also seems weird to release a new card that isn't legal in Standard...

D mark?

If so, then yes, but only until September 2022, when the D block rotates out... After that happens...

Then again, if the mark is a C, you might not think it's a C: It's covered up by the text... Can't tell if it is as C or a D due to the cover...

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
I think that might actually be the upper bend of the C? I doubt that they will refresh this card's legality, and I would be even more surprised if they refreshed it to the "D" block instead of the "F" block.