Ruling Making A Wish!

Alright alright... I already get the point... and I KNEW that PETM or Celio's has nothing to do with evolve thingie, I only just want to know if I can use it for make evolving combo
sorry for being stupid, I am Indonesian and of course sometimes it takes more time to really understand some english stuffs. (if it's in Indonesian, then it would be better for me to understand and of course, for outsiders it would be harder to understand, it's just like that)

just wanted to make a point :p
and I live in Belgium, where 1/2 speaks Dutch and 1/1,9 speaks French, and still, almost everybody in my league understands the cards, but yeah, the rules are getting rather complicated

Cards that get an evolution card from your deck and specifically evolve your pokemon, like Wally and Jirachi, can skip the normal 1 turn evolution rule. You can only play 1 of the same line evolution per turn otherwise.

Cards like Candy, PETM, Celio SEARCH for them and put them in your hand. I mentioned that those dont count because i've seen some people try and use them like the above way. They dont evolve your pokemon specifically, they only search for it. Candy is different though, it still goes by the normal rules. Read the Compendium on Candy since I cant be bothered looking at.

PETM and Celio search and put in the hand like what Abhorsen said, then if you want to evolve it, since it was in your HAND when evolving, it is considered hand evo.

Also, if you use either to search for an eeveelution ex, it is hand evolving and you can use its power, unlike Wallys Training.

Yes, you can. However, coming into play powers (Eeveeevolution-ex's) will not have any effect because you searched for the cards from your deck, instead of playing them from your hand.

Many of your questions is already answered in the compendium.

http://pokegym.net/cpdm/current/rulings_compendium_ex.html

If there is anything that you don't understand about what they say there, feel free to explain. If the answer that you are looking for isn't there, please say so in your post.

Back