Ruling Making A Wish!

Yes.

And please dont do: !!!!! in subject titles. They are annoying. I edited out the ones you did so it looked better.

Do you mean that I can used that attack even is my 1st turn without breaking the rule....

Sorry 'bout the !....I'll remember that..... but I did like !!!!!!

Yes you can.
Compendium said:
== MAKE A WISH (Jirachi - EX:Hidden Legends)

Q. Can I use Make a Wish to evolve a Pokémon on the first turn of the game?
A. Yes. The attack can evolve a Pokémon, even during the first turn of the game. (EX:Hidden Legends FAQ)

How 'bout this....

If I rare candied my basic into stage 1, can i Make A Wish to evolved it into stage 2 ? Is it possible for me to do that ?

As I'm not mistaken that a pokemon is allowed to be evolved one time in a turn. So, I still can Make A Wish the pokemon after I rare candied it...

^ correct.

Attack evolutions/Trainer evolutions (candy/prof elm's training method Not included here) dont count towards the 1 turn evolution rule.

The same principle applies to Wally's Training. You are allowed to evolve to a stage 1 normally/through Rare Candy then play Wally's Training and get the stage 2 pokemon all in the same turn. It doesnt count towards the 1 turn rule so it is legal.

wait wait wait...
I REALLY GOT CONFUSED here...

So it's okay to evolve twice if using only from trainer? (not normally evolving)

(I think our discussion already out of topic, see, this is about Making a Wish, so, let's move to other thread if we want to discuss AGAIN about this evolving thingie...)

OONNNNLLLLYYY if the trainer says "and evolve it" like Wally's Training. PETM is just put it into your hand. Celio as well, RARE CANDY is hand evo.

So, is saying that there is HAND evolving, TRAINER evolving & ATTACK evolving. I can evolved a pokemon in any type of those evolving is not illegal ??

alright...so all trainer except like PETM, Celio's, and rare candy?
that's mean, attack (like Make a Wish) and Poke-power/body (like Emerge) can do that too?

So.... If I rare candied a pokemon, I still can evolve it by using Wally's....
& I can also Wally's a pokemon then evolve it through a Attack ( MAKE A WISH)....

Am I right ???

everything that evolves directly, elm puts in your hand, you can keep it there, it says nothing about evolving, how can anybody misunderstand that
*to insult some of you :p: kids in my league aged 10 or less know this :p*

AND UNLIMITED EVOLVES WITH TRAINER (THAT EVOLVE), how come nobody gets that

Back