Make a Lv X!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venusaur Lv.X
Pokebody:
When your opponent knocks out this pokemon,you draw 6 prizes instead....

Golem Lv.X
Pokebody:
When your opponent moves this Pokémon to the discard pile,slap him and take back your cards.

Scizor Lv.X 110hp

Pokebody: Green Armour - If your opponent has any {R} pokemon in play, this pokemon has no weakness

kevkev77777 said:
Gyarados Lv.X would be awesome!

You sir are a FREAKING GENIUS. I totally support this. And make the Lv.X playable for once. >___>

dmaster out.

Shiny Pidgey Lv X wouldnt that be awesome!!!!

Pokepower: When this card is your active pokemon, your opponent gazes at its beauty for hours so you win the match by time wasting..

Personally I want Dragonite Lv. X, Manaphy Lv. X, Celebi Lv. X, Mew Lv. X, and Kyogre Lv. X.

The next set they make needs to be a HGSS one with any of these:

Theme: (Goes with set name and stuff)
Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Aerodactyl C, Gengar GL, Scizor GL, Kingdra GL, Slowking R, Giratina-Another, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, Octillery, Blissey, Qwilfish, Rhyperior R.

Random: (Dosen't go with theme, kinda like Hippowdon and Flygon in RR)
Altaria, Yanmega, Gallade, Rotom-Wash, Rotom-Heat, Rotom-Spin, Rotom-Mow, Rotom-Frost, Rotom-Normal, Mamoswine, Walrein, Starmie or Zapdos.

Just my opinions :/

I would love to see some Lv.X's no one would ever think of. Like maybe a Blissey Lv.X, Marowak Lv.X, or a Rapidash Lv.X. :3

I would love if they made Rotom LV.X's.
If I could choose here's the ones
Mew LV.X(why haven't they made one yet?)
Kanghaskan LV.X
Vileplume LV.X
Bellosoom LV.X
Wailord LV.X
Charizard LV.X(not G)
Scizor GL LV.X(I love the artwork on Scizor GL)
Last One
MEWTWO G LV.X

jirachinick said:
Pikachu LV X. Maybe owned by Ash in a newer card series.

Your wish came true.

http://www.pokemon-card.com/card/details.php/card/24269

Dunsparce Lv.X FTW!!!!

DeoxysUnknownForme said:
jirachinick said:

Your wish came true.

Lol yeah I forgot to tell you at league jirachinick it WAS real, cuz I did tell you I saw that pic online but I wasn't sure if it was real.

Meaty said:
Dunsparce Lv.X FTW!!!!

DeoxysUnknownForme said:
jirachinick said:

Your wish came true.

Lol yeah I forgot to tell you at league jirachinick it WAS real, cuz I did tell you I saw that pic online but I wasn't sure if it was real.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! I NEED THAT CARD!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

I thought you said it was your brother who kept saying they should do that and you said it wouldn't happen, but the whole SP factor goes against what your theory against it was, I mean Turtwig GL is an example.

i want Pachy Lv. X!!!!!!

poke-power-take every energy from your deck and attach it too this pokemon,then you lose the game!!!

That would be epicly Funny!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back