Major 'Pokemon Switch' Rumors Today -- A Breakdown and Analysis!

Discussion in 'Beachfront Hangout' started by Water Pokémon Master, May 15, 2018.

1. fleshrum April in Kalos...
    fleshrum

Well said though. I hope your hypotheses are correct.

Sharkrai likes this.

2. RealSlim Dragons Breeder
    RealSlim

Yes I played all of them. And yes, during the E3 Ishihara said more than once that this game is a main series Pokémon game.

3. Sunicdefender Aspiring Trainer
    Sunicdefender

cringe . . . enough said

4. Skeleton Liar サーナ~
    Skeleton Liar

Ah, gotcha. PS4 just holds more of what you want than the Switch does. Understandable!

I know we're not the only ones too. But I mean, as far as your collection goes, I wouldn't get rid of it. Personally, I love having my collection, so I would never get rid of it. And not to go off on another tangent, but this reminds me of another similar situation right now: Star Wars. Been a fan all of my life, but after The Last Jedi with it's garbage story and Lucasfilms employees (and the media) attacking the fans for not liking it, I'm disinterested in Star Wars, going forward. I'll skip all the politics involved, but it's a dumpster fire over at Lucasfilms.

For both Star Wars and collecting Pokemon cards, this quote from one of Egoraptor's Sequelitis videos is very fitting. "You took fun and made it unfun! How'd you even do that?!"

But despite that, I still love the Star Wars movies that we already had; nothing has ruined those for me. (In all honesty, I hope things get better for Star Wars in the future.) And likewise, I still love my card collection. A lack of interest in sets going forward doesn't ruin what I already have. I know that's just my perspective on the situation, but I think it would be a shame to get rid of your collection. (If that's what you were implying.)

crystal_pidgeot likes this.
  5. Volkner123 Champion in training
    Volkner123

I don't agree with you. Mr. Matsuda (sorry if I spelled it wrong) has said that this game is for EVERYONE!!!! Not just noobies.

6. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

I think part of the reason why people are so worried about Let's Go and the claim that there will be two sets of main-line games (one for the casual audience, despite the causal audience being a TERRIBLE audience to cater to, and another for more serious players) is due to Nintendo occasionally lying about other claims.

Remember those claims about certain consoles being "third pillars" to other Nintendo systems but eventually abandoning those other consoles due to how much money the "third pillar" console is making? That's what people are worried about here.

7. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

8. PhazonFox Aspiring Trainer
    PhazonFox

Was the Map made by Kawayoo? Like the Hoenn Map in the Remakes? :eek:

Mr. Rhyperior likes this.
  9. TheFlyingPidove Gigantic Mess
    TheFlyingPidove

Ooh, the map artwork looks amazing! I've been looking at the Pokémon on the map and so far it doesn't look like any are missing. But for some reason there are 2 Pidgeotto's on the bottom right? I wonder if that was done on purpose or not.

10. doubleb036 Jolteon GX Hopeful
    doubleb036

Advanced Member Member

That friendly rival isn't supposed to be Gary, is it? I hope he shows up later in the game or something if that isn't him... who's gonna smell me later?

Ardma-Rohar likes this.
  11. mattfofatt01 Aspiring Trainer
    mattfofatt01

I guess I never realized but it appears the SS Anne is land locked. Seems like a pretty a large ship for such a small journey.

GoldenMagikarp likes this.
  12. Anthony Orosco Just an all around cool dude
    Anthony Orosco

Wasn't gonna buy till I saw Misty, just bein honest here.

The-Kaiser and RealSlim like this.
  13. PIXELMAGE Pokemon and Anime Loving Memelord
    PIXELMAGE

Woah, why does pikachu and eevee (on the bottom left) have bowl cuts...
    That is really weird

14. PIXELMAGE Pokemon and Anime Loving Memelord
    PIXELMAGE

Thats what it looks like to me...
    I love that artstyle

15. RealSlim Dragons Breeder
    RealSlim

Hey look! It's Yellow for the billionth time, but with some more kawaii graphics!

I'm gonna skip this game like it never existed.

pokemon64 likes this.
  16. SinitsynME Aspiring Trainer
    SinitsynME

Eeeeeeewwwwwwwww..... that Eevee and Pikachu haircuts on the 6th photo are disgusting..... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(

pokemon64 likes this.
  17. Skeleton Liar サーナ~
    Skeleton Liar

New Misty design artwork by Kanako Eo? Awesome! Oh. And Brock, Oak, and Generic Boy too. Speaking of Generic Boy...

"MEET YOUR FRIENDLY RIVAL!" No, thanks. I mean... despite what a lot of people say, I don't need a rival to be a jerk like Gary or Silver. They are hands down the best rivals in Pokemon games, and Silver would be my personal favorite, but just having a competent and competitive rival is all I want. Even Brendan / May in the original R/S/E, Hilbert / Hilda in B/W, or if I recall correctly, maybe Cheren all worked just fine as actual rivals for me. I've just grown weary from happy go lucky, all smiles, "YIPEE!" rivals.

I wasn't planning on getting these games anyway, and I guess a friendly rival is actually fitting for more casual games like these. So whatever. It's fine. But I'm hoping we can get a competent rival in next year's games.

18. Orlandito2012 Aspiring Trainer
    Orlandito2012

The music in the trailer is SO GOOD!!! Honestly I could listen to it for hours.

19. DarkMatterGaming "Wait, he's not dead?"
    DarkMatterGaming

Is it just me or does everyone seem... short in the illustrations?

20. Mr. Rhyperior The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
    Mr. Rhyperior

I like how Pokemon wherein every areas in the Kanto map. That means these are the Pokémon what will you expect to encounter.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 1 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

GrandPanacea, Juliacoolo, Tails