• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Magnezone Deck (Senior, BRs/CCs)

DarkAbsol

Aspiring Trainer
Total: 60
Pokemon: 17
2 Magnemite SF (Electric)
2 Magnemite SF (Metal)
2 Magneton SF (Metal)
1 Heatran LA (Metal)
1 Heatran LV. X
2 Magnezone SF (Metal)
1 Magnezone SF (Electric)
1 Magnezone LV. X
2 Beldum SV
1 Metang SV
1 Metagross SV
1 Uxie LA
----------------
T/S/S: 33
4 Engineer's Adjustments
2 Judge
4 Rare Candy
4 Poke Healer +
2 Bebe's Search
1 Interviewer's Questions
3 Expert Belt
3 Premier Ball
1 Luxury Ball
2 Sunyshore City Gym
2 Conductive Quarry
1 Palmer's Contribution
1 Department Store Girl
3 Warp Point
----------------------------
Energy: 10
5 Electric Energy
3 Basic Metal Energy
2 Sp. Metal Energy
--------------------
The strategy of this deck focuses mainly on Magnezone. Preferably I get the "Magnetic Search" one set up first. Then, I can start setting up a second Magnezone, the "Super Connectivity" one. My draw power is through Engineer, drawing 4 cards and getting the discarded Energy back via Connectivity. Searching is done through Magnetic Search and Bebe's Search/Premier and Luxury Balls.

Now, you may be wondering two things:
1) Why in the world is Heatran LV. X in here?
2) Why did this guy throw in a Metagross?
Well, the answer to Number 1 is...
His Poke-Power. Heatran LV. X's Poke-Power says "If any of your {R} or {M} Pokemon must discard any energy from their attacks, attach up to two of those energies back onto that Pokemon." Why is this useful? Magnezone LV. X's attack. His attack, for one Metal Energy and Electric, Cyber Shock, makes me discard both energies, and the defending Pokemon is Paralyzed. But since Magnezone X is Metal type, I throw those energies right back on. Meaning I'm doing 100 damage, and paralyzing you every turn. (Unless, I'm Power-Sprayed/Locked)

And Metagross is there to bring a lot of things (Garchomp C X) down to OHKO range with Cyber Shock.
Any suggestions are welcome!

Back