Finished Mafia XXXVIII: Battle for the Republic (Congratulations Darth Sidious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to say something at the start of the day, and I wasn't sure if anyone would come forward if I didn't say anything else. As for why I didn't comment on any of your other points is that anything I could say about the other points would be perceived as WIFOM (The Ability) or AtE (Not scumhunting, overcautious).

Why do we need to know you redirected me to bb? You say "as well" too. Who else is innocent?
saying out of the blue that bb is innocent seems kind of scummy like a scum trying to protect his scumbuddy. However while I feel my lynch is the best I do wanna stay alive and yesterday my Ability was blocked meaning unless mafia blocked it, bb or PikaMasterJesi had a passive ability that blocked my ability. My successful redirection if Abilities from you to bb proves that he's innocent, making me want to look further into PikaMasterJesi for scum. I would say that I'm also innocent, as a lynch on me tonight would prove it for one, and two it would also prove bb's innocence.

The main thing that stops me from wanting to vote @quakingpunch73 is that unless I'm wrong he was mafia in duck hunt and it is unlikely that he would be mafia again, but if he is, I'm envious. I wanna be mafia. Ye sim well aware this is Morely scummy behavior and I have a good reason for it too.

Anybody else also try to compare my claim to yours. If most of the words seem similar, like the win Condition for example, this proves I'm town as if sat i was mafia i wouldn't have known what or how the win Condition is worded for us townies.

saying out of the blue that bb is innocent seems kind of scummy like a scum trying to protect his scumbuddy. However while I feel my lynch is the best I do wanna stay alive and yesterday my Ability was blocked meaning unless mafia blocked it, bb or PikaMasterJesi had a passive ability that blocked my ability. My successful redirection if Abilities from you to bb proves that he's innocent, making me want to look further into PikaMasterJesi for scum. I would say that I'm also innocent, as a lynch on me tonight would prove it for one, and two it would also prove bb's innocence.

You didn't redirect me to bb. I used my ability last night. Also, you think that you're the best lynch for today?

You didn't redirect me to bb. I used my ability last night. Also, you think that you're the best lynch for today?
well we have no proof of that yet. Yes I think I'm the best lynch as unles I can convince people not to lynch me and instead TGK, my lynch will provide town with big information.

##Vote: Rainyman123

Rainy's been constantly contradicting himself as of late. Coupled with him saying he's the best lynch candidate for today and TGK's result from yesterday, he'll probably flip scum and give us some good leads going into Day 4.

Because Rainyman never answered, I'll just quote this part from day 1:
Also what I really want to know from you Rainy is wether you still claim your role to be a legitimate copy/paste from your role PM.

You know, the one with the Jigglypuff that supposedly had to say that you are Kid Fist-yo... Also why do you keep repeating that you're such a sourceful sacrifice? Is there any other ''big information'' that your claim will provide us with, besides that TGK could've been lying at the start of day two?

If most of the words seem similar, like the win Condition for example, this proves I'm town as if sat i was mafia i wouldn't have known what or how the win Condition is worded for us townies.

This argument is weak. Not just for the safe claims, almost every game a few players get an ability that let them learn the claim of other players. And I don't think it's unlikely for scum to know that line day one since they can pass that information.

Day 3 Final Vote Count

scattered mind 0 (bbninjas, )
rainyman123 7 (thegrovylekid, PikaMasterJesi, lord o da rings, Scorched Feathers, Jabberwock, quakingpunch73, )LYNCHED
Robin Aisaga 0 (NinjaPenguin, )
quakingpunch73 4 (bbninjas, NinjaPenguin, Vracken, rainyman123, )

“How is rainyman still not gone? He isn’t helping us at all!” One senator complained.
“It’s not as easy as that, as we still haven’t caught a single Separatist!” Aayla Secura replied.
“Fine, but with this Senate Order making us remove two, one may as well be him,”
“I’m ok with that,” Aayla replied.

rainyman was thrown before the Jedi and his mind was expunged.

He was:
Kit Fisto

Alignment: Republic (Jedi)

A newly promoted member to the Jedi Council, your Force abilities at delving into the minds of others are fearsome. Due to this, Mace Windu asked you to accompany him to the Council to bring the Separatists to justice.

Active Ability: Jedi Mind Trick
Using the Force you are able to convince others to do whatever you'd make them do. Every Night Period you may PM me to 2 names. Any Active Ability used by the first name will be redirected to the second.

Win Condition: All anti-Republic aligned players are eliminated.

We are now onto Day 4!

As that Day Period was quite short there will be no one subbing out due to inactiveness, but there a couple of players who need to lift their activity if they are to remain in the game!

@Robin Aisaga
@simsands
@Lord o da rings
@Scorched Feathers

Day 4 has now commenced!

It will end on Sunday the 18th of December at 7am.

???

So Rainy did flip Jedi, yet he didn't trigger my ability. I guess Blakers targeted him? I wish he had confirmed, but nope...

If I did lie I'd know that I'd instadie myself the next day. If I were scum, who already have low numbers, why would I even attempt a 1:1 trade that would end poorly for scum?

Why would I do it is the definition of WIFOM. :p

But I do find it odd that you would actually do that as scum. That also makes NP no longer on my suspect list for now.

I wanted to say something at the start of the day, and I wasn't sure if anyone would come forward if I didn't say anything else. As for why I didn't comment on any of your other points is that anything I could say about the other points would be perceived as WIFOM (The Ability) or AtE (Not scumhunting, overcautious).
Not defending yourself gives me very little information to go off. I'm not sure why you're thinking that AtE would come from the scumhunting/overcautious stuff. I'm also not sure why town quaking would be thinking like this. I'm pretty sure they normally don't do this.

##Vote: Rainyman123

Rainy's been constantly contradicting himself as of late. Coupled with him saying he's the best lynch candidate for today and TGK's result from yesterday, he'll probably flip scum and give us some good leads going into Day 4.
Why would saying "I'm the best lynch" likely make him scum?

If I did lie I'd know that I'd instadie myself the next day. If I were scum, who already have low numbers, why would I even attempt a 1:1 trade that would end poorly for scum?
You're right SM that this is WIFOMy, but I do think it's reason enough to look at TGK at a later Day, instead of this Day. We don't know the setup still, so pursuing his lynch would be better when we have more information.

##VOTE: quakingpunch again

I'll try to step it up. Beware though, two school projects that take up basically 90% of my free time, then there's studying for basically 6 tests on Thursday and Friday. I'll try as hard as I can to be active, but it'll be hard for me. I've got a lot going on.

I'll try to step it up. Beware though, two school projects that take up basically 90% of my free time, then there's studying for basically 6 tests on Thursday and Friday. I'll try as hard as I can to be active, but it'll be hard for me. I've got a lot going on.
While you're here, can you type a quick sentence on who you think are scum and why?

Sure. Now that I've reviewed the last few pages...

-TGK has only made me more suspicious after the seemingly upset results of Rainy flipping town.

-quakingpunch73 not defending himself over his lack of posting is weird, but I don't post too much so I don't really think I have a right to say anything here, but it's strange that he seems to be overthinking but not trying to actively get anyone lynched.

I'm not voting yet though. I'll save that for another time .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back