Finished Mafia XXXVIII: Battle for the Republic (Congratulations Darth Sidious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand how you could think this is setup but could @NinjaPenguin could you explain in further detail why you think that my lycnh was a setup?
By who? Can you point out how this could be a scum set up? Who might have been causing this?
I felt like neither of the two had any good reason to lie at all. Post 353 (made by Vracken) stated an exact ability scum might have to make this situation not work (which I've never seen before, making me think he knows too much). In addition, a lot of "one of them must be scum" comments made me suspicious of it.
NP was the one who shifted the lynch onto Blakers over the claim that the TGK/Rainy thing is a scum set up, which is really WIFOMy, imo. The fact that a similarish thing happened in another game does not make this more common than the simpler answer (one of them is lying).
Blakers was a pretty good lynch, especially considering his refusal to defend. I didn't "shift the lynch" just because of this one point. It made me more suspicious of the likely lynch, making me want to find a better option

I should've placed my vote on Rainyman yesterday once Blaker's claimed his role. Could it be that yesterday's last minute lynch was the work of scum/indie? Ninjapenguin and Jabberwock do you think it was the right call to let Blakers be lynched instead of Rainyman by the randomiser?
Yes that's why I regret not voting for Rainyman
You going on about how you regret not voting is both scummy AtE and makes me wonder why you didn't actually vote for rainy.

##VOTE: scattered mind

SM has been sitting back and not taking part in much major discussion over the last few days. He's been there, since he's popped in to ask small questions, but he stayed mostly away from attaching himself to any wagons. from some "Yeah, that makes sense". This sounds like the classic scum letting town screw over themselves, especially so if rainy is town.

In addition to the above, I get that SM was v/la in late Day 2, but that gives no excuse for Day 1.

This is SM's only post that strongly attaches him to a lynch. However, that post is really scummy because it's a tunnel written as if it is trying to convince everyone to vote for rainy. My biggest problem with that post is that most of what SM said had already been brought up.

My points against Rainy yesterday still stand.

For a refresher, Rainy yesterday claimed to be blocked. However, since he was blocked successfully, that should have triggered my Ability to activate. But since it didn't, it's very likely Rainy is anti-town.

For these reasons plus his subpar defence (Freaking out instantly, saying "it's me vs you" and his only barely passable defence is to say "you're lying but since everyone is mafia I'm going to die :D"), I'd like to lynch Rainy.

##VOTE: Rainyman123

##VOTE: scattered mind

SM has been sitting back and not taking part in much major discussion over the last few days. He's been there, since he's popped in to ask small questions, but he stayed mostly away from attaching himself to any wagons. from some "Yeah, that makes sense". This sounds like the classic scum letting town screw over themselves, especially so if rainy is town.

I voted Rainy D1, and I said today how the TGK/Rainy issue is still relevant. No idea how one can attach himself to a wagon any further than that. I was inactive D1 because IRL issues, so? Inactivity is not an indication for alignment- something that you said many times in other games, iirc.

In addition to the above, I get that SM was v/la in late Day 2, but that gives no excuse for Day 1.

So?

This is SM's only post that strongly attaches him to a lynch. However, that post is really scummy because it's a tunnel written as if it is trying to convince everyone to vote for rainy. My biggest problem with that post is that most of what SM said had already been brought up.

Am I tunneling, or not attaching myself to a lynch? Because I can't see how one can do both. And if I was tunneling, why would I vote TSM D1?

Anyway, I am not tunneling- My suspect list contains Rainy, Robin and NP. It feels like you have been trying to stick that tunneling thing on me since D1.

I voted Rainy D1, and I said today how the TGK/Rainy issue is still relevant. No idea how one can attach himself to a wagon any further than that. I was inactive D1 because IRL issues, so? Inactivity is not an indication for alignment- something that you said many times in other games, iirc.
I didn't say you were inactive. I said you were sitting back and not taking part in most major discussion. You made small comments on other things instead.

So your lack of contribution Day 2 could have been a result of your v/la, but not the case in Day 1.

Am I tunneling, or not attaching myself to a lynch? Because I can't see how one can do both. And if I was tunneling, why would I vote TSM D1?
You tunneled rainy at that point, but stayed neutral for most of both days. You can tunnel someone in a post like the one I linked, but back off.

Anyway, I am not tunneling- My suspect list contains Rainy, Robin and NP. It feels like you have been trying to stick that tunneling thing on me since D1.
Really? This is either the first or second time I've brought it up, so I don't know how I've been trying to stick this tunneling thing on you...

it's very likely Rainy is anti-town.
Do realize there is the possibility that Rainy is a Senator. However, I don't Senators would be given safe claims, as they aren't the anti-town faction...

##Vote: rainyman123

I still think this is the best lynch, even with the Senator possibility.

Do realize there is the possibility that Rainy is a Senator. However, I don't Senators would be given safe claims, as they aren't the anti-town faction...

##Vote: rainyman123

I still think this is the best lynch, even with the Senator possibility.
When TSM (A Senator, Jar Jar Binks) was lynched he didn't reveal a safe claim, so I find this unlikely.

He's literally begging. If Rainy wants TGK's background to be checked that badly, so be it.

##VOTE: rainyman123

He claims he wants to get lynched because he wants to get TGK's secrets out. Personally, I don't know if he's scum or not, but while TGK seems to want him gone, Rainy's not really defending himself anymore, and if he's town, that makes him sort of a weak link you could say (yeah, I know I can't really be talking).

He claims he wants to get lynched because he wants to get TGK's secrets out. Personally, I don't know if he's scum or not, but while TGK seems to want him gone, Rainy's not really defending himself anymore, and if he's town, that makes him sort of a weak link you could say (yeah, I know I can't really be talking).
Got any suggestions for players you think are scum?

##VOTE: Robin Aisaga
Constant requests to speculate into the nightkill are scummy and unproductive, you are attacking people hypocritically, and you are posting at a much more infrequent rate than games you've been town in.
P.S. Does anyone who played with @Scorched Feathers years ago know if this is their normal activity level?

I think that rainy has a high chance of flipping scum because he's been caught in a lie. I'm beginning to think that NP and Jabber are likely scum for producing a weak case to turn the lynch away from their scumbuddy. On a side note, has anyone present been targeted for the night kill? I think I could have been, provided no one comes forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back