Finished Mafia XXXVII: Celever's School Grades ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actions= using abilities. I don't think talking in a chat is considered an action. Didn't think of that formulation, I guess one could interpret this as any action including talking, so this does not make you particularly scummy, imo.

Well we wasted another lynch on a town. Should I just leak my role?

"That's all folks"-Porky Pig

I very much doubt that "be notified of whatever actions they used that night" would include making posts in a QT, and we're not in a position where we can assume that it does. If KX's telling the truth, the only thing we know is that Mr. Muffin didn't perform the attempted NK.

Okay so if Muffin is deliberately ignoring NP then we might as well move on.

Active: Attraction
Unlocked: Night 0

Attraction, the force of love! Everyone loves love <3 Using the power of attraction, you can make two other members fall in love. They will receive a mason chat which they can talk to each other in, and if one of the members dies, the other will die too. To do so, please PM Celever “Night 0 -- Make [user1] and [user2] fall in love”. This ability will lock at the dawn of Day 1, and may not be unlocked again.
TL;DR this is an Ability my role had on Night 0, before I subbed in, which makes any two people lovers (gives 'em a QT and makes it so they both die if one of 'em dies). Reinforce used it on @Squirtle Squad––who is now @Mr.Muffin––and on @double o squirtle. So basically, if double-o and Muffin are both scum, we can kill both of them today, thereby taking us out of MYLO. If only one of them is scum, I'm pretty sure we have to go after them last or we lose (unless scum go after King X again or w/e).

double-o and Muffin are both scummy for different reasons, imo, although Muffin a bit moreso than double-o. I'd be good with lynching them both today. Thoughts?

TL;DR this is an Ability my role had on Night 0, before I subbed in, which makes any two people lovers (gives 'em a QT and makes it so they both die if one of 'em dies). Reinforce used it on @Squirtle Squad––who is now @Mr.Muffin––and on @double o squirtle. So basically, if double-o and Muffin are both scum, we can kill both of them today, thereby taking us out of MYLO. If only one of them is scum, I'm pretty sure we have to go after them last or we lose (unless scum go after King X again or w/e).

double-o and Muffin are both scummy for different reasons, imo, although Muffin a bit moreso than double-o. I'd be good with lynching them both today. Thoughts?
So you're the one that did that... Yeah, you're cleared in my eyes. That ability would be way too insane on scum.

Okay, I have reason to believe Muffin's town. SS claimed that he was Algebra to me D1. I'm a JOAT of sorts and I have a chance of finding out one of multiple results for who I target. I targeted SS on N1 and got this.
You successfully languified Squirtle Squad. "Ich heisse Algebra!" he replied in German -- his role name is Algebra!
The way German works is that it finds out someone's role name and bypasses safes. The blackboard/Whiteboard mentioned Algebra, so unless scum have the same subject for both a claim and safeclaim, then this would mean he's town.

So you're the one that did that... Yeah, you're cleared in my eyes. That ability would be way too insane on scum.

Okay, I have reason to believe Muffin's town. SS claimed that he was Algebra to me D1. I'm a JOAT of sorts and I have a chance of finding out one of multiple results for who I target. I targeted SS on N1 and got this.

The way German works is that it finds out someone's role name and bypasses safes. The blackboard/Whiteboard mentioned Algebra, so unless scum have the same subject for both a claim and safeclaim, then this would mean he's town.

I'm confused about the whiteboard/blackboard thing? Could you explain for clarification purposes please? :/

I'm confused about the whiteboard/blackboard thing? Could you explain for clarification purposes please? :/
You know that thing Celever posts each update. Those have effects on roles, and sometimes mention them. The whiteboard mentioned Algebra, which matched with my results. Since that talks about safes and actual roles and German bypasses safes, I have reason to believe he is indeed Algebra.

You know that thing Celever posts each update. Those have effects on roles, and sometimes mention them. The whiteboard mentioned Algebra, which matched with my results. Since that talks about safes and actual roles and German bypasses safes, I have reason to believe he is indeed Algebra.

Ah! I see your point!

But if it is anything like Jesi's game, a scum could very well have the same safeclaim as their claim. (Last game I was Paula Polestar or something and that was the safe claim I was given too >.>. Granted, that safeclaim wasn't very good...)

Unless of course you're both scum.

Why do you assume scum have different subjects for their claims and safe claims?

Throwing out a minor theory: The scum team should be the subjects that Celever supposedly is failing at (Since they're the Bs), right? If that's the case, isn't it possible that Camo, who has had a speech impediment forcing him to use incorrect grammar, is scum?

Ah! I see your point!

But if it is anything like Jesi's game, a scum could very well have the same safeclaim as their claim. (Last game I was Paula Polestar or something and that was the safe claim I was given too >.>. Granted, that safeclaim wasn't very good...)
Why do you assume scum have different subjects for their claims and safe claims?
I'm assuming that scum have different names because I think it'd be weird to say it bypasses safes when it's the exact same name. Yes, I am aware that he could be scum... wait...
Throwing out a minor theory: The scum team should be the subjects that Celever supposedly is failing at (Since they're the Bs), right? If that's the case, isn't it possible that Camo, who has had a speech impediment forcing him to use incorrect grammar, is scum?
... I'm an idiot. The factions are the B's I completely forgot. SS claimed his full role to me when I claimed mine. I'm not quite sure why he did it. I only did it to show why he was town and he had little reason to trust me. When he showed me his role... Well, it makes it pretty obvious that Celever doesn't like Algebra, in fact, he showed me an Ability called "Celever Sucks at Algebra".

Passive: Celever Sucks at Algebra
Locked. Unlocks when Solve unlocks.

I had suspicions that it could be a safe because of how he doesn't like it, but Idk, the idea just sort of flew by. There are 10 players alive rn right? For us to be in MYLO then there's four scum. A 4:6 ratio? So if Muffin's scum, lynching us should bring it down to 3:5...

Yeah, if Muffin's scum we could be lynched and we'd still be fine.

So Celever asked me to sub in, which I did. But I don't know anything about what has happened during this game.. So would anyone like to explain it to me?~

So Celever asked me to sub in, which I did. But I don't know anything about what has happened during this game.. So would anyone like to explain it to me?~

Basically, you and Mr. Muffin are under fire for being scum.

There are 10 players alive rn right? For us to be in MYLO then there's four scum. A 4:6 ratio? So if Muffin's scum, lynching us should bring it down to 3:5...

That should be correct.

^ Eliminates the doubt that the impediment was caused by someone targeting him with an ability.

I'm assuming that scum have different names because I think it'd be weird to say it bypasses safes when it's the exact same name. Yes, I am aware that he could be scum... wait...

... I'm an idiot. The factions are the B's I completely forgot. SS claimed his full role to me when I claimed mine. I'm not quite sure why he did it. I only did it to show why he was town and he had little reason to trust me. When he showed me his role... Well, it makes it pretty obvious that Celever doesn't like Algebra, in fact, he showed me an Ability called "Celever Sucks at Algebra".

Passive: Celever Sucks at Algebra
Locked. Unlocks when Solve unlocks.

I had suspicions that it could be a safe because of how he doesn't like it, but Idk, the idea just sort of flew by. There are 10 players alive rn right? For us to be in MYLO then there's four scum. A 4:6 ratio? So if Muffin's scum, lynching us should bring it down to 3:5...

Yeah, if Muffin's scum we could be lynched and we'd still be fine.

Celever confirms that there are 4 members of the B faction on the front page from the beginning >.>

The Factions of Mafia XXXVII:
This is a basic 1 vs 1. The mafia faction are called the Bs, whereas the town are called the As. There are 4 members of the B faction. They have been given completely safe claims, so don’t read into things like spelling/grammar because if there are any mistakes, they were made by me. I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of third parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back