Finished Mafia XXXVII: Celever's School Grades ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't I be? I don't like being made to feel like I'm doing something wrong. It makes me feel bad, and to an extent, stupid, so that's why I'd be afraid.

My logic was that after how the silencer got used in my game, the ability would have been taken out to make things fair. I sure wouldn't want to be in TAE's position, not even being able to talk for most of my playtime after being so excited to sub in.

I picked out some choice bits.

1)If you don't like being pressured than this may not be the game for you. Everyone will get pressure on them at one point. It is just how the game works.
2)Expect the unexpected when it comes to roles.

I don't understnad the reason why people are putting so much thought into past games. When the variables are changed you get different results, so why wouldn't that be the same with Mafia? Each game you are given a different role, and that directly impacts how you play. Jesi shouldn't get a free pass because it is how she played when she is town, and saying Camo is pro-town because it is "Classic Camo" is a pathetic reason to trust him when he has done more this game than just being him.

Talking about the vote count.
I don't see anything too wrong about the way she talked about the vote count. It looked a little like fluff but I don't see anything really scummy with that.
I worded it talking about town as a whole. That was the best way I thought I could word it at the time.
I think scum would pay more attention to how a post would be worded than town.

Here are my current thoughts:

1) Camo isn't really helpful as his comments are like either one question, a vote without an explanation (or a "it should be obvious" type of explanation), and it doesn't help either that besides the first post he makes, he just forgets his "speech impediment" and gets then gets his vote to become useless?

2) What does me being silenced in the previous game have to do with Jesi's case in any way??

3) Is Jesi always worried about herself getting lynched or looking bad or is this only this game??

I don't see anything too wrong about the way she talked about the vote count. It looked a little like fluff but I don't see anything really scummy with that.

My point was not that the fluff and talking about the vote count was scummy, but that the whole post being long but lacking substance, as to show contribution without scumhunting.

I think scum would pay more attention to how a post would be worded than town.
Every time I check into this thread something more scummy has been said.

I have agreed with most of the conclusions Camo has made this game. Except him using his vote this early into the day. It isn't because Double O Squirtle is innocent it is because a lot of people are neck and neck with him for the scum of the day award. Double O Squirtle has done plenty of questionable things this game, but I don't know if it matches how many questionable things PiMaJe has done.

I think their are currently more scummy behaving players than actual scum.

How are you able to agree with them when he's barely gone in-depth?
I don't see where I said I agreed with Camo's behavior today? I actually said I disagreed with Camo's one play today, and it just so happened that today is when people actually got on Camo's case for barely typing when he said he has some internet issues.

I think you could have gotten all of this yourself by reading the posts.

Him not going in-depth is more of a behavior.

I am still waiting on his case for DoS before I even cast my vote. I don't know if he will get it out before the timer ends though. Which is 4 hours from right now.

Mr.Muffin is not paying attention to the game. Camo already said he is not going to make a case on DoS today because of his Internet issues after I alerted everyone that they should not wait for him. So, what about those conclusions MrMuffin? What are they?

Mr.Muffin is not paying attention to the game. Camo already said he is not going to make a case on DoS today because of his Internet issues after I alerted everyone that they should not wait for him. So, what about those conclusions MrMuffin? What are they?
I think Camo has had the votes that I agreed with. Robin and PP were the two easiest people to deal with day 1. The idea that if you vote out one you clear the other is an appealing idea, but I don't think anyone expected Robin to turn on PP. A policy lynch was the right idea because Robin cared more about playing the game longer than helping the town. I don't think Camo has really contributed anything of merit this day so far besides having casting the only vote on this day.

A trend I have noticed with the people who were nightkilled and their roles are undeclared is that they were both active in the game before they were killed. BB contributed some of the comprehensive cases against players d1, and PMJ was very adamant about the policy lynch and having Robin removed from the game. I can't think of any other connection between the two night kills. We know the same group/person picked them both because they are connected through same ability.

SS was pretty scummy his time here and Mr. Muffin has yet to answer my question. At the moment he's the best lead for me. I'll be casting my vote now since I won't be online for the next few hours.

##vote: Mr. Muffin

Mr. Muffin is worth looking into, but I don't think he's a better lynch than Jesi right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back