Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sudden activity is because I don't want to get modkilled and is tied to the fact that I'm less active until the end of the day because I'm quite a last minute person x.x . I often to check the thread until I realise that the end of the day is coming up >.>

(Also, if 3 consecutive short posts are that suspicious then Camo often wouldn't make it past the first irl day of Day 1...)

It's also worth mentioning KX never actually mentioned PMJ being bulletproof ever. That means that at least one scum isn't paying attention (aka inactive).

You are Sonic the Hedgehog, the Interspectaculars History teacher, and you are aligned with the Interspectaculars. Your connections around the staff have told you Dr. Eggman is here to fight with the Darks, and you’re ready to kick Baldy McNoseHair’s butt for nearly driving the world to ruin as usual.

Active Ability: Sonic Speed!
You happen to be really, really, REALLY fast. The fastest thing alive, in fact. Because of this fact, you’ve decided to use your speed to your advantage. Once each night, you may PM me the name of a player. You will run right past that player and pick them up, and then continue running. Because of how fast you are moving, the player who you are carrying can’t focus on anyone but you, so all abilities they would use during the night are redirected to you.

Passive Ability: You’re Too Slow!
Because of how fast you are, people can’t catch up with you very easily unless you crash into them. During the night, you run. Because of how fast you are when you run, there is a 30% chance that any actions targeting you other than actions by the person you use Sonic Speed on will fail.

Win Condition: Kill all who pose a threat to the Interspectaculars.

N1 I targeted GM Draclord:

You successfully redirected all actions GM Draclord tried to use to you. However, there were no actions used…

N2 I targeted double o squirtle but I must have been redirected to PMJ as this is what I got:

You successfully redirected all actions PMJ tried to use to you. However, there were no actions used...

Thanks for claiming but I found the scum.

It's also worth mentioning KX never actually mentioned PMJ being bulletproof ever. That means that at least one scum isn't paying attention (aka inactive).

Is this from an ability result or is it just a guess? I think I might be onto something concerning RF, but I need to know.

fishing trip

I think he's bulletproof on top of being able to redirect certain things targeting him. It seems a bit much for a town role. Also, being bulletproof seems to be something that's fairly common with independents.

Trying to pin the redirection and bulletproof on Reinforce to paint him as indie.

I'd think that he'd be one of the players that scum would nightkill early on. He claimed a while back that he could redirect nightkills from scum onto himself if Jabber was alive too and what happened, there were no nightkills N1. Camo asking if RF was bulletproof pretty much sealed the deal, though he could've just been looking for reactions...

Not paying attention here; I corrected him on this earlier. I'd bet ten million funny money dollars that dos is the redirector.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: double o squirtle

Camo is experienced enough to know the risk of making such a post, in that he'll be next on the lynch block if we find out he lied about it. I'll accept that as a townie reveal for now.

My sudden activity is because I don't want to get modkilled and is tied to the fact that I'm less active until the end of the day because I'm quite a last minute person x.x . I often to check the thread until I realise that the end of the day is coming up >.>

So you're just posting now for the sake of posting and fulfilling post requirements and not to hunt for scum or share information? That's typical of lurking scum.

(Also, if 3 consecutive short posts are that suspicious then Camo often wouldn't make it past the first irl day of Day 1...)

It's not suspicious by itself, but it is suspicious in connection to you, a player who has admitted to only posting rarely. Strange and rare is not far off from describing something suspicious.

PS most percentage roles are safe claims. Lynch IE tomorrow please.

Trying to pin the redirection and bulletproof on Reinforce to paint him as indie.
I targeted RF and I thought it was suspicious that when I targeted him I got redirected.
Not paying attention here; I corrected him on this earlier.
No, you corrected me after I said that.
I'd bet ten million funny money dollars that dos is the redirector.
Sorry, but you just lost a lot of money. I'm the Tracker.

I'm about to leave for the airport so if you have any other questions ask now.

Also, post your results.

Don't iI can trust IE or not, but I can confirm that I didnt target anyone during the night IE said he used his ability on me.

^Gotta not get modkilled. This is why we need to lynch inactives. You cite modkills as a reason to not lynch them but they always just narrowly avoid them.

N2 I targeted double o squirtle but I must have been redirected to PMJ as this is what I got:

It's pretty obvious you got redirected seeing the name of the player you intended to target different from the result you got. When I got my result, I figured as much. But due to that, I found it strange/suspicious and wanted to find out about it. You didn't find the redirection to PMJ odd? A lot of us posted our redirections earlier, trying to figure out what occurred. Were you not curious to find out how or why you got redirected?

Unless... you already knew about it, I would think. And if my suspicion of scum having something to do with the redirection is valid, then you might be scum by association.

##CLARIFY: Ice Espeon

My sudden activity is because I don't want to get modkilled

Honestly, just for that sentence you deserved to get lynched.

RF is right. You are usually inactive, but when you are town, you share important things you get.

I would vote, but I have no idea where we are with the votes atm.

Who are your biggest scum reads and why? State your claim for the class.
Before Camo showed that result I thought he was suspicious - pushing the lynch on IE without mush reason other than inactivity and what I saw was a way to decrease activity by saying he'd "personally hunt them down" and doing a bunch of posts only concerning activity. He's a little less scummy with that result now, but I could see him making a risky play by trying to clear himself by clearing two other players with a wiretap (which does seem like a pretty easy safeclaim).
Also, post your results.
Active Ability: Pikmin Sentry
Your Pikmin are rather miniscule, which allows them to get to places a normal human couldn’t possibly go. As such, you’ve realized their ability to spy on things during prep blocks and take full advantage of it. Once per night, you may PM the hosts a name. You will send your Pikmin to watch this person, and you’ll learn who they targeted.
N1
You used Pikmin Sentry on Jabberwock and found that he targeted scattered mind.
N2
Pikmin Sentry on RF.
You used Pikmin Sentry on PMJ and found that he didn't target anyone with any abilities.
I said RF.
We know. But you ended up targeting PMJ.

I meant I corrected you earlier in the thread. Obviously you had to have said it before I could correct you.
Also just saying this is just another example of dos not paying attention if the case needed to be any more rock solid.

Before Camo showed that result I thought he was suspicious - pushing the lynch on IE without mush reason other than inactivity and what I saw was a way to decrease activity by saying he'd "personally hunt them down" and doing a bunch of posts only concerning activity. He's a little less scummy with that result now, but I could see him making a risky play by trying to clear himself by clearing two other players with a wiretap (which does seem like a pretty easy safeclaim).

So only Camoclone is scummy? Great. Who else? Or is he it?

Also your role results only consist of public knowledge. We know Jabberwock targeted sm n1 because he said he did it. And you can claim you targeted Reinforce all you want but since everyone was redirected to me then it doesn't matter who you say you targeted. Safe claim 101.

##VOTE (again): double o squirtle

^Gotta not get modkilled. This is why we need to lynch inactives. You cite modkills as a reason to not lynch them but they always just narrowly avoid them.
I dont want to risk any sudden lynch .. But thinking that again the day is ending an I think IE is best lynch as he barely saved from modkilled due to the sudden posting

##Vote : Ice Espeon

The comment about posting to avoid the modkill is poor wording but ultimately it's true, and it's something I've done regardless of alignment I've played with. With the posts I do make I try to contribute, however.

I didn't post it, @Reinforce, because when I play I didn't feel comfortable revealing that I had a targeting role and the conversation had already moved on by the time I arrived.

Ultimately my role is one where I can take a bullet for the town if I target the person who makes the kill, and I would be more useful in that than lynching me when other good targets exist, such as

##Vote: double o squirtle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back