Finished Mafia XLVII: The New Era (Fairy Tail)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the last town/neutral reveals themselves, then I can use my kill armour on the last mafia and then we can vote them out on the last turn!

Oh, wait. When I used the armour, on night 1, the only dead person he could copy was:

Active Ability: Karma Demon > Iron God Sword – No one seems to understand your singing talent the only talent that is recognize is your fighting capabilities. Once per night, you may PM me a name of a player, you will slice that player. You will be told if that player is aligned with the Kingdom of Fiore.

GEKKI's ability. However, my armour revealed a bow thing...

IS HE LYING????

Yeah, that's my other ability. I was trying to avoid claiming it because it is something that works much better if the mafians don't know about it.

Active Ability: Ice Devil's Zeroth Destruction Bow – You protect yourself by freezing the enemy in it tracks with your arrow. Once per night, you may PM me a name of a player, that player can't kill you in the night (you can only protect yourself from a kill once).

Wooo, this is getting very interesting. Good job TLS!

Guys, I have a plan and I'm going to execute it now. But I need the day to end now.

##VOTE: morda

If I survive this night, which I don't think will happen, I'm going to tell you which was my plan.
I really hope I'm doing the right thing.

Wooo, this is getting very interesting. Good job TLS!

Guys, I have a plan and I'm going to execute it now. But I need the day to end now.

##VOTE: morda

If I survive this night, which I don't think will happen, I'm going to tell you which was my plan.
I really hope I'm doing the right thing.
Wow asking for a hammer here that could end the game if wrong isn't suspicious at all.
##VOTE: Mariano11887

Hey, we don't need a plan. I can use my purgatory armour on ninjapenguin, he dies, then we vote out the last person on the next day! yaaaay we win!!!

I wouldn't get cocky if I was you - we have no clue what other tricks the mafians have in their bag...

true... but they know what tricks we have in our bag... good thing mariano kept his plan secret... Should I keep him safe, or shoud i try to kill ninjapenguin?

Hey, we don't need a plan. I can use my purgatory armour on ninjapenguin, he dies, then we vote out the last person on the next day! yaaaay we win!!!
true... but they know what tricks we have in our bag... good thing mariano kept his plan secret... Should I keep him safe, or shoud i try to kill ninjapenguin?
Lol this all assumes he's town and not scum trying to force a mislynch through. And when a mislynch is forced through, you need to protect the right person or else we lose the game.
Also, I thought you used that attacking armor on FL. Am I wrong on this?

TLS, please DO NOT KILL NinjaPenguin. If I have the opportunity to reveal my plan tomorrow by not getting nightkilled, you'll understand why.

@GM DracLord we need an update ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back