Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
You also suspected him based on a meta read––a faulty meta read; let's not forget that bit. The case gained very little substance until the end of D3.
Sorry, what is a meta-read? I know that nobody followed me when I first made a post about Drac, he didn't die because of me, but well, I felt bad about it.

That role doesn't stop you from healing yourself on successive nights. Explain, please.
Here is my conv with Lorde:
Hey Lorde! I have a question... Am I able to heal myself? How many times can I do that?
You are allowed to heal yourself once.

You could also very easily be juggernaut with whatever defense allows him to not die to the coven NK. That claim is a pretty long way from clearing you.
As per my understanding, Jugg doesn't have a defense after only 1 kill, so that's impossible.

I can but why would I? And what information wouldnthat give you?
If you can't produce a safeclaim, then survivor could very easily be your safeclaim; ergo, you're antitown. Stop stalling. I'm not going to wait for Lorde to manufacture you a new safeclaim.
Sorry, what is a meta-read? I know that nobody followed me when I first made a post about Drac, he didn't die because of me, but well, I felt bad about it.
A meta-read is when you base your case off of how somebody is playing, rather than results or previous cases or w/e. Your case on Drac was p much purely "he's only saying 'bad vibes' to scumhunt he must be scum"; I mentioned that he just kinda plays like that; you continued to pursue him.
As per my understanding, Jugg doesn't have a defense after only 1 kill, so that's impossible.
As per my understanding, Coven doesn't have a nightkill at all, but they do.

A meta-read is when you base your case off of how somebody is playing, rather than results or previous cases or w/e. Your case on Drac was p much purely "he's only saying 'bad vibes' to scumhunt he must be scum"; I mentioned that he just kinda plays like that; you continued to pursue him.
Yup, you are right, that's something I learned with Drac's death. I was wrong about him.
As per my understanding, Coven doesn't have a nightkill at all, but they do.
You also were convinced that a poisoned player couldn't attack the night it should die, but Lorde confirmed it wasn't that way.
Which is the probabitity that the Jugg has a defense after his first kill? Don't you think it would be extremely favorable and overpowered for this game?

If you can't produce a safeclaim, then survivor could very easily be your safeclaim; ergo, you're antitown. Stop stalling. I'm not going to wait for Lorde to manufacture you a new safeclaim.
The thing is, I dont have a safeclaim. Also this is really late but something really urgent came up and I had to do that first. And I know that sounds scummy but I cant do anything about it, its the truth.

You are the Survivor and are aligned with yourself. One fateful night, you protected yourself and helped the Mafia destroy your town, all by accident. You were the one they spared, to warn the other towns. Now, you only look out for yourself, holding 4 bulletproof vests. 1 for the town who died in the massacre, 1 for the mafia who led them to their deaths, 1 for the abandoned souls who kept to themselves, and 1 for yourself to remind you of your selfishness.

Active Ability - Vesting: 4 nights during the game, you may PM me ‘Vest’ and you will wear a bulletproof vest that night, protecting yourself from all attacks that night.

Win Condition: Survive to the end of the game.
That's my role! Nick's results back it up.

You are the Consigliere and are aligned with the Mafia. A professional investigator, haunted by the town’s dark secrets, you’ve decided to help the Mafia in destroying this town.

Passive Ability - Secret Society: You will be able to communicate in a QT with the other members of the mafia. [QT link]

Active Ability - Investigating: Every night you may PM me ‘Investigate [PLAYER]’. You will learn this player’s exact role.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Mafia.
That's my role! Nick's results back it up.
No, it doesnt back it up? He never claimed the results of his real ability
##Vote: mordacazir for not counterclaiming me earlier when I claimed surv, which makes him the Juggernaut.
1. How does that make me juggernaut and not coven?
2. The point above makes me think you are Coven.
3. I wanted to wait what would happen when I didnt do anything.

I can but why would I? And what information wouldnthat give you?
The thing is, I dont have a safeclaim. Also this is really late but something really urgent came up and I had to do that first. And I know that sounds scummy but I cant do anything about it, its the truth.
Wth? No, what sounds scummy is that you lied about having a safeclaim.

You also were convinced that a poisoned player couldn't attack the night it should die, but Lorde confirmed it wasn't that way.
Indeed.
Which is the probabitity that the Jugg has a defense after his first kill? Don't you think it would be extremely favorable and overpowered for this game?
No, I don't think that at all, especially because the jugg can always be lynched. I think this game adheres to the basic rules and guidelines of ToS, but has a few changes due to the smaller number of players or just because Lordo wanted to change some stuff. Idk, but I don't think it's disputable that there's at least some stuff that occurs in this game that wouldn't in an actual game of ToS. TL;DR you're not cleared.

##VOTE: MORDACAZIR for lying and a dupe claim. At least one of you and quaking is definitely antitown and if it's not both, I'd be willing to bet it's you.

1) Do you consider yourself as a townie?
Idk what you mean by "consider"; I'm aligned with the town whether you like it or not. :U
2) Do you agree that there are only 2 townies left?
No, I don't think that's an assumption we can take for granted. I do believe that if there is in fact a survivor, then yes, there are two townies left––me and probably scattered; he's closest to being confotown. If survivor is a safeclaim for both quaking and mord, though (which is a very distinct possibility), then no––then there are three town-aligned players and three anti-town.

Realized I forgot to ask this in my last post–– @quakingpunch73 do you have a safeclaim, and if so, what is it?

No, it doesnt back it up? He never claimed the results of his real ability
No, that's his safeclaim's results. He needed to hide his real result in with his fake results, to show to the town that he was the "invest". Right now, we know that the Coven consists of the Poisoner and the Necromancer, based of of the daily updates and Drac's claim yesterday, and we know that there are no Vampires in this set-up, so no Vampire Hunter, so ergo, I am Survivor.

@mordacazir did it not strike you as odd when I claimed Survivor yesterday, since that is "your role"?

Idk what you mean by "consider"; I'm aligned with the town whether you like it or not. :U

No, I don't think that's an assumption we can take for granted. I do believe that if there is in fact a survivor, then yes, there are two townies left––me and probably scattered; he's closest to being confotown. If survivor is a safeclaim for both quaking and mord, though (which is a very distinct possibility), then no––then there are three town-aligned players and three anti-town.

Realized I forgot to ask this in my last post–– @quakingpunch73 do you have a safeclaim, and if so, what is it?
I do not have a safeclaim; That was what I was given. Right now, I'm positive that morda is the Juggernaut, so he's the best lynch for me today.

It doesn't matter if I like it, I just wanted you to say you are aligned with the town or not :)
We know 100% Scattered is Town, he revealed himself as the Mayor.
Ok, I was going to ask you something else if you beleive there are 2 townies left, but you aren't too convinced of that so let's leave it for another moment.

So if we are to believe Mariano (which I definitely do), scattered and Mariano are town. FMPOV, I'm town. So our remaining players are Quaking, Morda, and Jabber. Which makes sense because this whole idea of not being given a safeclaim is totally foolish and having 5/6 out of 12 players being anti-town is terrible game design too.
IHANI why I'm being voted (by Mariano specifically) over these people (since I think Morda just felt like OMGUSing to my suspicion on him). Maybe Mariano was also feeling that natural OMGUS? I dunno.

So, of Quaking+Morda+Jabber, where do I think the scumteam lies? Since I'm still somewhat doubting Morda-Jabber, I guess it'd be Jabber-Quaking. Makes sense, they've agreed on reads most of the game. Morda is therefore Jugg.

##VOTE: Mordacazir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back