Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
now...this looks oddly like RVS...because it was. Saying i jumped on his wagon is actually just dishonest, trying to use something said in RVS as an actual point against me as if you were trying to decieve people. Nick is doing a similar thing as explained earlier when he said i panicked despite not saying anything it's dishonest and takes advantage of those who havent read back through the game.

Fair enough. ##UNVOTE

NP you say my posts are hedgy im assuming that means im playing it safe which i'll be honest i was i wasn't giving a clear opinion that was mostly cause as i said i hadnt re-read Jplaps posts and wanted to do that before making a clear point against him. After doing so I will say i think Jplap is town none of his posts are actively scummy and just seem like a new town trying to help. Even with Jplap confirming he was scum in a past game and Gekki claiming he is playing similarly he also said it was one of his first few games and i dont think thats enough games to really be able to read someone off of their meta.
additionally here are all my other reads so far anyone not mentioned i just havent got anything on due to them either being inactive or me just not being able to put them anywhere
Zone: Leaning town. While he has been...well i dont know he's been contributing in a...certainly unique way
Gekki: Leaning town. Has been helping out answering questions and actively hunting not much more to say
NP: leaning town. actively hunting and has been encouraging others to do so as well
Megapod: actively contributing basically same reasons as Gekki
Violet: slightly leaning town. while she has been tunneling Jplap fairly hard she has been helping out and actively contributing
Nick: leaning scum: jumps on my wagon without reasoning and then the reasoning he comes up with is that i panicked after one vote was placed on me despite not saying anything since NP voted? something doesnt quite add up here and it goes is similar to a point i'll bring up on Mariano later
Mariano: slightly leaning scum. While he has contributed somewhat to the discussion on Zone most of his posts are just pointing out stuff others have already said and his points on me are terrible i'll go into detail on it now

my post about Jplaps profile post was in detail because i thought there was a lot of potential evidence to be had from it nothing more nothing less.
now when i "jumped on Jplaps wagon"...

now...this looks oddly like RVS...because it was. Saying i jumped on his wagon is actually just dishonest, trying to use something said in RVS as an actual point against me as if you were trying to decieve people. Nick is doing a similar thing as explained earlier when he said i panicked despite not saying anything it's dishonest and takes advantage of those who havent read back through the game.
That’s all I needed. ##Unvote:

The point is, I tried. That doesn't mean that just because my effort didn't work I'm scum. How does this even make you think I'm scum?
It doesn't make me think you're scum. What made me think you're scum is the fact that you did something for one reason, someone claimed that your effort didn't work, and you responded by arguing back like you've got an actual motive to hide. It makes you look like you lied for why you targeted Nick, then hid information when someone called you out on it and started a flustered panic.
I've said to you before that I believe if you're town, you have absolutely no reason to hide what you say because it's the truth and that's the philosophy I've played Mafia with so far. You've given me the impression that you're actively and purposely going against this, therefore you made me think you're scum.
I don't get what part of this I'm either failing to explain or you're failing to understand.

I'm just saying it's a pretty lame read compared to other ones.
Whether you think it's a "lame" read or not, it was basically all I had going for the time. The more you made yourself look suspicious to me, the more I acted upon it. I'm just not a fan of RVS because most of it seems to be people just making claims when they have a lot less evidence to go off of, and my claim so far that you're scum is the biggest read that I currently believe in the game.

D1 Vote Count #4
Zone Q11: 3 (L-6)| MegaPod_781 [#30], GekkisaiDaiNi [#63], TOTAL_EPICNESS [#69-#161], Mariano11887 [#107]
Ninja Penguin: 2 | Zone Q11 [#29], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#36]
TeamAqua4Life: 1 | Professor_Jplap [#48-#76], Ninja Penguin [#204]
GM Draclord: 1 | Kiiruma [#33]
MegaPod_781: 1| GekkisaiDaiNi [#31-#63], scattered mind [#57]
Mariano11887: 1 | Tigger [#143]
Professor_Jplap: 1 | Ninja Penguin [#49-#165], VioletValkyrie [#53], TeamAqua4Life [#55-#183], TOTAL_EPICNESS [#66-#69]

GekkisaiDaiNi: 0 | GM Draclord [#32-#141], NinjaPenguin [#35-#49]
Jadethepokemontrainer: 0 | Professor_Jplap [#40-#48]
scattered mind: 0 | TeamAqua4Life [#43-#55]
TOTAL_EPICNESS: 0| Professor_Jplap [#76-#201], Ninja Penguin [#165-#204], TeamAqua4Life [#188-#202]

No vote: Blinkehyo, GM DracLord, Jadethepokemontrainer, Professor_Jplap, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, TOTAL_EPICNESS

Majority: 9 votes
Hours remaining: ~13.5 hrs [countdown]
Past vote counts: [#1], [#2], [#3]
Note: This vote count does not show any decreased or increased vote weights, if any.
Note: If you do not vote by day end, you may be penalised.

@tigger and @Dusk Form Lycanroc need to make at least one more post to meet activity requirements.

The Day is ending and I won't be able to be online again before it ends. My vote stays on Zone, maybe it's me not understanding him or maybe his way of playing is so different from mine that I can't relate him to a town mentality.
At this point you've become a disappointing normal player. Congrats. Apparently only one person leaves me alone.
Zone: Leaning town. While he has been...well i dont know he's been contributing in a...certainly unique way
This, coupled with you read on Mariano, is interesting. ...I still won't change my vote on NP though.

No I'm saying Jade's only posted once and should be on the "need to post for activity requirements" list.
He's not a good lynch target.

How is your vote getting the game somewhere?
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Professor_jplap

I'd probably agree with this if this vote actually moved things in that direction (i.e. if you vote Nick, and give good reason to suspect Nick in order to move the game along to eventually lynching Nick) but right now I'll agree this seems very low-effort, which you seem to be arguing against and that's what really raises suspicion for me. I know from the last game I've played and just spectating some early-game weeks of other people's games (mainly the ones I wrote for, Senate Subterfuge and Let's Go Kanto) that RVS seems pretty baseless but I think this is the only actual suspicious play I've seen from the game so far.

Not trying to sound like I know what I'm talking about, but hey, only one way to get started.
##VOTE: Professor_jplap

Is what Jplap has done alignment indicative then? Why?

NP is contradicting himself and is trying to move the crowd away from Jplap once he got other votes. This what makes me think he is scum and possibly Jplap's scumbuddy

##VOTE:NP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back