Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
However at the same time I don’t let people go on believing lies. The truth must be integral to reads or they will be fundamentally wrong.
I swear to god, that's almost exactly the opposite of what I've seen from you the entire game!

...I'm going to tap the Guilty Child Discussion for a quick second, just mentioning that Luis had a role allowing him to see a post someone else had made. Who's to say that couldn't be the case?

You're giving me so much mixed messages.

Uh... Okay?
So... who do we have as confirmed and semi-confirmed town now?
To be honest, I still hope that @Luispipe8 would counterclaim him, but I... need some time.

I want to see what @Luispipe8 has to say about this, hopefully before the end of the day, you've been stating that you want him to counterclaim and that he's been suspected of being Agent X. I honestly don't trust Math right now so I want to see what someone who hasn't been giving me a headache all game has to say about it.

As I'm not really convinced by Math... I want to claim that @Luispipe8 is Agent X.

You're giving me so much mixed messages.
Same... orz
I want to see what @Luispipe8 has to say about this, hopefully before the end of the day, you've been stating that you want him to counterclaim and that he's been suspected of being Agent X. I honestly don't trust Math right now so I want to see what someone who hasn't been giving me a headache all game has to say about it.

As I'm not really convinced by Math... I want to claim that @Luispipe8 is Agent X.
I wish that was true, but unfortunately, I have to support Math's claim of being Agent X.
His response was -despite me not recognizing it at first glance-, genuinely from the one who knew what I sent at Agent X.

I don't understand why people are letting Kiiruma off the hook?

Kiiruma claimed having a JOAT role.
Okay cool, mafians often have JOAT roles.
Having a JOAT doesn't indicate anything...

Only unless @firekitten can confirm that his "peek" checks a person's actual and FULL role (i.e. no their safeclaim), in which case you would have known that Kiiruma is innocent right from the outset.

I'm doing this because I have a headache, and I'm done with this day. I'm ready to sleep.

1. Kiiruma
2. GM DracLord
3. roz_the_eevee
4. Luispipe8
5. Zone Q11
6. MathBlade
7. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
8. firekitten
9. bbninjas
10. Professor_jplap
11. VioletValkyrie

Updating in light of the MathBlade claim. @NinjaPenguin

1. Kiiruma
  2. TeamAqua4Life
  3. roz_the_eevee
  4. firekitten
  5. GM Draclord
  6. Zone
  7. MathBlade
  8. VioletValkyrie
  9. Professor_jplap
  10. Luispipe8
  11. bbninjas

Okay so things got confusing. Violet thought I was agent X, which I'm not. That was extremely fun
Only unless @firekitten can confirm that his "peek" checks a person's actual and FULL role (i.e. no their safeclaim), in which case you would have known that Kiiruma is innocent right from the outset.
Checks only their safe claim, However their role can confirm themselves on a condition.

1. Kiiruma
2. GM DracLord
3. roz_the_eevee
4. Luispipe8
5. Zone Q11
6. VioletValkyrie
8. firekitten
9. bbninjas
10. Professor_jplap
11. MathBlade

Kitten if it’s a fake claim why wouldn’t a scum fake claim be able to say they can confirm themselves ? It’s a FAKE claim?

People resorting to voting Draclord cannot give legitimate reasons for doing so. The lead has "I" in lowercase, oh it must be Drac. ...uh guys, people write with "I" in lowercase all the time in IMs...

Checks only their safe claim, However their role can confirm themselves on a condition.
Okay, so Kiiruma's role is in no way confirmed as a townie role. They are confirmed JOAT, but that indicates nothing.

Why do you have Luis so high on your list @MathBlade? It suggests that you don't believe Luis' lead, yet you are voting based on that lead.

People resorting to voting Draclord cannot give legitimate reasons for doing so. The lead has "I" in lowercase, oh it must be Drac. ...uh guys, people write with "I" in lowercase all the time in IMs...

Okay, so Kiiruma's role is in no way confirmed as a townie role. They are confirmed JOAT, but that indicates nothing.

They’re nothing? If they’re town they are a Joat? If they’re scum they are anything?

Yet why would scum always choose to give pro-Town effects out?
Every day I'll be giving something good for us.
That should be more than enough proof.
This first part of the ability would be much better if in a bigger quantity

Why do you have Luis so high on your list @MathBlade? It suggests that you don't believe Luis' lead, yet you are voting based on that lead.

I don’t believe the lead but I have similar reads
1) Eevee said they wanted my head no matter what.
2) Luis seems really meh at best I don’t see brain cells working.
3) Zone wanted to die so I made him kinda close
4) I hate “look st me I am so confirmed town”
I confirmed I am agent X. I can and do expect people to sort me.

Yet why would scum always choose to give pro-Town effects out?
Every day I'll be giving something good for us.
That should be more than enough proof.
This first part of the ability would be much better if in a bigger quantity

They might get a boon for doing so?
For the credit?
There are lots of reasons.
I look at the motivations and what people do with it, not someone did something good therefore town.

When I joined this game, I was told that y'all on this site directly quote your cards as claims.
This is my role.

You are Cheryl (Username: SmallTownGirl), and you are aligned with the Players. A waitress living in Idaho, you’ve been saving up to get a degree ever since ex-husband dumped you for a girl half your age. You began to play My Bastard Village after you visited the farm town where you grew up, wanting to recreate the location of your childhood. That town is so simple to build that you would never even need any fake gems.

Passive Ability: Lonely World
You may be used to living in rural areas, but sometimes life feels empty when compared to the cities that you see so often in the movies. On some days, you just stare outside, dreaming of what your life could become. And perhaps if the right building comes into your life, you could do something about it...

Active Ability: Coming Right Up
As a waitress, you’ve learned just how to sell somebody on a nice, authentic, Idahoan cuisine, known for the multifaceted use of the potato. Now, you can sell these players on this food. Once a day, you may PM me ##SERVE: Dish to Player. You’ll send the player an image of that dish, inspiring them to make it for themselves and reap the benefits. You can only send each dish once, and only send one dish to each player this game. Your list of dishes is:

Mashed Potato: Player can use Active Abilities double the amount they are normally allowed to the next day.
Hash Browns: Player can’t vote you the next day.
Baked Potato: Player will be informed you are aligned with the Players if their account is deleted.
French Fries: Player will get to put an 10 word announcement in the next day end post regardless of whether their account is deleted or not.
Roasted Potato: Player will have their next Active Ability they use redirected onto themselves.
Potato Pancake: Player will be immune to all disruptive actions the next day.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Players.

I appear to have miscounted Jplap's vote in Vote Count 5. It has now been fixed and is correct up to the time it was psoted. Apologies for the inconvenience; you have 10 more minutes today so that you can reread the updated edition (link is in the OP).

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Y'all need to unvote me.
I gave Fire the EoD post to confirm my claim.
Please unvote me :|\

1. Kiiruma
2. GM DracLord
3. roz_the_eevee
4. Luispipe8
5. Zone Q11
6. VioletValkyrie
8. firekitten
9. bbninjas
10. Professor_jplap
11. MathBlade

Kitten if it’s a fake claim why wouldn’t a scum fake claim be able to say they can confirm themselves ? It’s a FAKE claim?

@NinjaPenguin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back