Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Zone Q11
2. Luispipe8
3. MathBlade
4. VioletValkyrie
5. roz_the_eevee
6. Kiiruma
7. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
8.firekitten
9. bbninjas
10. Professor_jplap
11. GM DracLord

I don't know why Drac would say this, in fact, the only person I can think of is Dogger.
Oh God you're right and it makes perfect sense. I had no idea the chats could be on Discord. If that's the case I find it more than likely he checked the chat in the computer; as lazy as he is he always has Discord open for whatever reason.
I'm 90% certain it was Dogger/Kiruma now; and if not it's definitely Drac. I'll wait a bit further into the day to place my vote but I'm almost set on it.

Luis has revived you.
Wait, what?

Luis has an ability which lets him see a post in the scumchat and suspects that Drac is a scum.
It wasn't necessarily from the Scumchat; that's why I asked if that precise message was written in one of those betrayal activities' chats.

Oh God you're right and it makes perfect sense. I had no idea the chats could be on Discord. If that's the case I find it more than likely he checked the chat in the computer; as lazy as he is he always has Discord open for whatever reason.
I'm 90% certain it was Dogger/Kiruma now; and if not it's definitely Drac. I'll wait a bit further into the day to place my vote but I'm almost set on it.
(-_-)
Welp. Back to the drawing table for me.
Gotta work on who to vote again... Meh. I'll just switch Drac's place with mine.
Wait, what?
Hm...? Didn't roz say that you choose the church?
It wasn't necessarily from the Scumchat; that's why I asked if that precise message was written in one of those betrayal activities' chats.
...hm? What did you ask to NP and how?

Hello fellow players! Good to see Day 2 has ended and we don't have to speak in haiku. I kind of feel the need to apologize since I know continuing to talk in them really seemed to piss some of you guys off.

the chat has only 3 sentences spoken in it last time I checked and two were from me, that was the worst group y'all could have sent (no offense)

Congrats for being in the worst group possible. (Offense to Violet and NICK, not you.)

First of all in my defense, I'm not quite pulling the "RL was stressful" card since I've been viewing this thread a little bit over the couple days, but on top of not receiving notifications for this thread until this morning, (I didn't unwatch it?) I've been busy hosting an entire forum game of my own, where we just had an instant deadline cut due to a decision made by the players. (I'm not making this up, you can find that post here as well as the very next post.)

As for that chat, now that it's brought up in thread and I don't feel like I'm ratting someone's secrets out, why was that even created? I don't think I'm wrong for the assumption that if you create a chat with me you have something to discuss, and even if you didn't, I'd think you'd bring up a topic in said chat over the past few days. I've been waiting to follow your lead.

Oh dear, there is a lot to do now.
I am so sorry guys, I don't have much experience.
Hope I will do alright

Basically I am still suspicious AF.
Roz is still searching for his "husband" (in-game) to unlock his second ability.
Violet has gone silent.
Luis has revived you. Luis has an ability which lets him see a post in the scumchat and suspects that Drac is a scum.
bbninjas argues with Luis that it could've been Dogger who's now replaced by Kiiruma.
firekitten is... well, he is towny alright.
NICK and Drac are... well, Drac (the "guilty child") finally points his finger at me, and I have more or less forgotten anything that NICK has done that benefits town.

Doing my best to follow the thread here but honestly Zone, you're just confusing me.
I'm fairly certain it's just my lack of experience and understanding but I don't get how you're suspicious besides constantly mentioning your paranoia and going "I'm pretty suspicious!" and either I'm understanding absolutely nothing of what you're doing or you're giving me very confusing messages.

I can't be Roz's husband. I'm a girl.

I was fairly satisfied by the claim that the message belonged to Drac as that's what made the most sense to me but I'm curious to either hear more about the claim on Dogger or just have someone repeat it since I'm blind and can't find things in-thread.

First of all in my defense, I'm not quite pulling the "RL was stressful" card since I've been viewing this thread a little bit over the couple days, but on top of not receiving notifications for this thread until this morning, (I didn't unwatch it?) I've been busy hosting an entire forum game of my own, where we just had an instant deadline cut due to a decision made by the players. (I'm not making this up, you can find that post here as well as the very next post.)
Ah. It happens every now and then if you haven't read the latest unread post.
You are excused for this matter.
As for that chat, now that it's brought up in thread and I don't feel like I'm ratting someone's secrets out, why was that even created?
...? What secret was there to rat out from that chat? According to firekitten, there was only three posts, of which two was his.
I don't think I'm wrong for the assumption that if you create a chat with me you have something to discuss, and even if you didn't, I'd think you'd bring up a topic in said chat over the past few days. I've been waiting to follow your lead.
So... You didn't react either and asked anything?
Okay for starters, can you show me what the three posts are?
Oh dear, there is a lot to do now.
I am so sorry guys, I don't have much experience.
Hope I will do alright
Quick question: Does your flavor role have anything to do with java script and spoons?
Doing my best to follow the thread here but honestly Zone, you're just confusing me.
I'm fairly certain it's just my lack of experience and understanding but I don't get how you're suspicious besides constantly mentioning your paranoia and going "I'm pretty suspicious!" and either I'm understanding absolutely nothing of what you're doing or you're giving me very confusing messages.
Nah. You're fine. It's me that's weird and this is on purpose. I had planned to die D2 by getting shot but... Well, you know how that ended...
Now I have this secondary objective that goes against what I want... so I'll simply do the opposite of what it says and ruin that secondary objective~!
I can't be Roz's husband. I'm a girl
...this is flavor-wise, right?
but I'm curious to either hear more about the claim on Dogger or just have someone repeat it since I'm blind and can't find things in-thread.
Luis has the ability to read a post from a random chat and what came out was something along the line of "they want to know why i left" and Luis thought it was Drac at first but then bbninjas convinced him that Dogger -which is now Kiiruma- would have been more likely to be the one who said it.

I didn't...? I asked you. >.>
My Ability simply states "a random outside chat", so there's a chance it could have been from those.
Oh. I see, so that is what you meant.
*went to check*
Nope. It wasn't from our side.
Have you asked from anyone from the betrayed side?
What was the thing with the "Guilty Child" and does it have any importance as of now?
Drac was revealed to be the Guilty Child at the start of Day 1 and the topic was somewhat left as "it is probably part of the bastard game to confuse Drac's alignment".

...? What secret was there to rat out from that chat? According to firekitten, there was only three posts, of which two was his.
Sorry, I meant this in a general sense. You'd always think private chats are sharing some secret that people want kept away from the main thread, right?
So... You didn't react either and asked anything?
Okay for starters, can you show me what the three posts are?
There was nothing to react to.
Firekitten posted "ay", Nick joined, posted "Hello mate", and then Firekitten posted "so..." a couple days later and that's all that happened.
Luis has the ability to read a post from a random chat
So I'm relieved it wasn't drawn from this chat.

Luis has the ability to read a post from a random chat and what came out was something along the line of "they want to know why i left" and Luis thought it was Drac at first but then bbninjas convinced him that Dogger -which is now Kiiruma- would have been more likely to be the one who said it.
Had*
It was one-shot, unfortunately, and only when I was leading in votes.

AFAIK he didn't even try; but I know Dogger personally and, assuming the chat is indeed in Discord, then it'd make a lot of sense after seeing the way he posts a bit flawed when in a hurry.

I'll take your word for it, but I don't really know how I'm supposed to agree or disagree with something like that, so my thoughts on it are just going to remain mixed for now.

I'll take your word for it, but I don't really know how I'm supposed to agree or disagree with something like that, so my thoughts on it are just going to remain mixed for now.
Agreed, you can call it bias if you'd like. But I can find plausible for it to be either him or Drac.

Sorry, I meant this in a general sense. You'd always think private chats are sharing some secret that people want kept away from the main thread, right?
To be honest, I didn't until bbninjas and firekitten did this in our event chat.
There was nothing to react to.
Firekitten posted "ay", Nick joined, posted "Hello mate", and then Firekitten posted "so..." a couple days later and that's all that happened.
...I blame all three of you for not starting any topic at all. Especially you @firekitten. You knew how well our conversation went at the betray or not betray chat. What happened this time?
Just me joking around. You're basically safe to ignore anything I put in strikethrough.
The thing is, I am seeking objectives where it doesn't involve me being alive. So could you please confirm it? Not for me, but for roz.
Had*
It was one-shot, unfortunately, and only when I was leading in votes.
I see. Very well.
But I can find plausible for it to be either him or Drac.
(-_-)
Make your choice, please...
Is it Drac or Dogger? I already aggro'd Drac and I don't mind aggro'ing Kiiruma either but flipflopping is not fun, y'know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back