Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
You have to vote for whole eleven
Otherwise none will go to heaven
In day start update it's said
How to make someone dead.
Oh. Right. Forgot about that.
Any opinions on this? This is an actual lead, the message I got is more than likely from the scumchat, so we have a shot at nailing scum at once. Thoughts on who might that be? Or if it's present in any of the other QTs from the activity a couple days ago?
Hm... Sure, I'll put him high on the list.
One problem would be who to vote thereafter though.
Why do you keep going on about this ??

It doesn’t make sense for town or scum to do this.

You confuse the crap out of me.
I am basically fighting my secondary objective.
Either that, or I'm using reverse psychology to fulfill my secondary objective.
Either way, that secondary objective will likely fail, and even if it does succeed, I doubt I would be able to kill anyone with my new buffed ability...
Uhmm what does this say? Are you saying Zone is a hacker or not?
He probably does.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
1. GM Draclord
2. bbninjas
3. MathBlade
4. xDoggerx
5. Zone Q11
6. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
7. firekitten
8. VioletValkyrie
9. roz_the_eevee
10. Luispipe8
11. Professor_jplap

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
50% chance of correctness is a bit low but im confident more than that of zone aligning with Hackers

##Vote: zone Q11
What are you referring to be this 50% chance thing?

Zone's life is not ending
His kill request is pending
We still have targets few
And maybe some info new
Why are you speaking in couplets, Roz? I see nowhere hinting that we must speak in couplets.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I don't think that Luis' message is completely indicative of Drac, since anyone can write without capitals, not just Drac. I actually have access to a couple of private chats via DISCORD, which might suggest that the mafian's chat is also on discord. In which case, people write very differently via chat than via forum, and so lowercase wouldn't be abnormal for many.

I'm more thinking about the context: "people would wonder why i left". Why would people wonder why <person> left?? I don't know why Drac would say this, in fact, the only person I can think of is Dogger.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Also of note is that the mafians seem to be using the "kill the people who don't talk much to limit information" strategy, possibly also because we've been on the completely wrong track. \._./

This is a pretty common strategy as of recent times on the 'Beach, but interestingly, there's only a small pool of players who I'd expect would suggest and follow through with this strategy who are still alive, just because they rest are new / haven't played recently. This pool would be GM Drac, Luis, Aqua and (being transparent here) myself. Maybe Roz, and I'm not sure how firekitten and Math play.

Morda is a classic Night 1/Night 2 choice too -- so I am doubly suspicious of the PB veterans, because I don't think it's a coincidence.

I would expect Violet (Shaymin) // Zone // Dogger to suggest the "kill the most active" or the "kill people who are on the right track" strategy instead.

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
Also of note is that the mafians seem to be using the "kill the people who don't talk much to limit information" strategy, possibly also because we've been on the completely wrong track. \._./

This is a pretty common strategy as of recent times on the 'Beach, but interestingly, there's only a small pool of players who I'd expect would suggest and follow through with this strategy who are still alive, just because they rest are new / haven't played recently. This pool would be GM Drac, Luis, Aqua and (being transparent here) myself. Maybe Roz, and I'm not sure how firekitten and Math play.

Morda is a classic Night 1/Night 2 choice too -- so I am doubly suspicious of the PB veterans, because I don't think it's a coincidence.

I would expect Violet (Shaymin) // Zone // Dogger to suggest the "kill the most active" or the "kill people who are on the right track" strategy instead.

Kill requierments apparently exist
So some targets might be missed
Keep that in your mind
To not theoritize blind.

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
Your theory had other flaw
For wolfs to use theirs claw
Only one of 5/7 has to be scum
The rest can be just townies dumb

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
Draclord scum theory might be right
But not for reasons already in sight
Right for wrong reasons happen often
Tho needs questions for them to soften.

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
I don't see a constable option?

The options I have are

Bank-Self Buff
Wagon-Buffs Someone Else
Warehouse-Figure out how the hackers kill, which we already know, due to yesterday.
Stable-Basically empower everyone so they can't be stopped from doing their action. Which is SUPER bad due to not being able to prevent a hacker kill ect.

What's the best one.

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
Stable is actualy not that bad
Considering town rb and redirector are dead
Bank buff sounds better tho
For it you should imo go.

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
I really don't know how much more powerful my role can get. It's really nice right now. This would be like my third buff to my role. There's not much more power wise it could go it could only go flexibility if you know what I'm saying.

However now that I know for 100% that professor is town...let's go for it. There's only one way I can imagine my role getting buffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.