• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard M Swampert EX/M Blaziken EX deck (Repost)

PenguinJ44

I caught Mew!
This is a repost of my M Swampert/ M Blaziken deck. Any recomendations for this deck?

Deck:
Pokemon:
3 M Blaziken EX
3 Blaziken EX
3 M Swampert EX
3 Swampert EX
2 White Kyurem - FCO
1 Shaymin EX
Entei

Trainers:
4 Professor Sycamore
4 VS Seeker
4 Rough Seas
3 Assault Vest
3 Ultraball
2 N
2 Lysandre
2 Float Stone
1Super Rod
1 Hex Maniac
1 Pokemon Ranger
1 Skyla

Energy:
7 Fire Energy
5 Water Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy

As someone who desperatly wants mega blaze to happen or just a spirit link from the Pokémon co. , it cant work. Especially when u have 2 megas that dont have spirit links then im positive it really wont work. Trust me im the guy who went to regionals with a m blaze deck and ended 0-5 :/

Without mega turbo, there is no easy way for you to power up an attack, you might want to think about that because your attacks need a lot of energy.

Don't know what to tell you but this just won't work. You could try to make a deck based around M Blaziken-EX or M Swampert but they will not work together at all. You also might want to include scorched earth over rough seas as it will be better for draw power. Hope this helps! :)

What's the strategy for this deck? Have you tested it, and if so how well does it actually work? Without spirit links and two different megas, it looks like it'd be a bad time. I think you're better off picking one of them, probably blaziken, since it appears you have more fire types.

What's the strategy for this deck? Have you tested it, and if so how well does it actually work? Without spirit links and two different megas, it looks like it'd be a bad time. I think you're better off picking one of them, probably blaziken, since it appears you have more fire types.
I set up behind Swampert. Iv tested this, and it sets up ok. But I have to try to keep the ball rolling. It plays ok overall

Back