• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard M Pidgeot/Water Box

Wockomtosh

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******
##Pokémon - 15
* 4 Pidgeot-EX EVO 64
* 3 M Pidgeot-EX EVO 65
* 2 Glaceon-EX FAC 20
* 2 Regice AOR 24
* 1 Remoraid BKT 31
* 1 Octillery BKT 33
* 1 Slowpoke BKP 19
* 1 Slowking BKP 21

##Trainer Cards - 33
* 1 Lysandre AOR 78
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 2 N FAC 105
* 1 Ninja Boy STS 103

* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 3 Pidgeot Spirit Link EVO 81
* 2 Shrine of Memories PRC 139
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 3 Ultra Ball FAC 113
* 4 Dive Ball PRC 125
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 12
* 8 Water Energy XYEnergy 9
* 4 Double Colorless Energy EVO 90

Basically the idea is that M Pidgeot can 2HKO anything and Regice/Glaceon can lock out most big decks. The shrine of memories are for Mirror Move, which is super useful against M Mewtwo and Yveltal. In testing I have yet to use ninja boy, but I can see it being useful in a pinch. The Slowking has also been nice, but most games I don't use it. When I do it lets me have some clutch plays, but overall I'm not too sure about it. Octillery has provided some nice draw support, especially when bench space is limited. Also I'm on a budget and I'm thinking of using this as my first real deck, as I currently do most of my playing on TCGO. It has pretty good matchups, and I've been successful so far.

Any thoughts? Anything big that I'm missing? Should I throw in a couple switch/escape rope? What benefits does Pidgeot/Jolteon or Pidgeot/Zoroark have that this doesn't? Basically I love M Pidgeot and think it has huge potential, and I think this is the best deck for it. I haven't seen much with Jolteon, but I feel like M Pidgeot can handle most basics. I built a Pidgeark (Pidgeot/Zoroark) variant but it's less consistent without Shaymin, which isn't possible for my budget. And Octillery works well with all the other water pokemon and Dive Ball.

Update: I took out a glaceon and the ninja boy in favor of pokemon ranger (I got destroyed in a mirror match, and even if it was bad draws that would have helped) and another Lysandre. I want another shrine and spirit link, what should I cut? Any advice would be very helpful.

Last edited:
Back