• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard M Mewtwo EX / Landorus

Cubone's_Dad

Aspiring Trainer
I really like the idea of this deck, I am also trying to build this however I was thinking:

Pokémon:
  • 1 Hoopa EX
  • 1 Shaymin EX
  • 3 Landorus
  • 4 Mewtwo EX
  • 3 M Mewtwo EX
  • 1 Smerg
  • 1 Mr. Mime (maybe this is better side decked but I like the idea of bench protection especially with bats, and Noivern when paired with the new Gengar)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 3 Dimension Valley
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 AZ
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Bridget
  • 1 Pokémon Fan Club
  • 3 Battle Compressor
  • 3 Mega Turbo
  • 2 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Judge (I like the hand disruption)
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 1 Trainers' Mail
  • 1 Reserve Ticket
  • 2 Super Rod
  • 1 Switch
Energy:
  • 4-5 Psychic Energy
  • 7-8 Fighting Energy
Strategy:

Any thoughts on possible changes or what to do with the final few spots?

I'm really trying to figure out what decks this will have the biggest problems with and possible checks to them.

maybe fit in hawlucha free retreater you are already playing fighting energy so can hit ex hards also i dont like bridgette in this deck most of your pokemon are ex and the non ex you dont want to fill your bench with hex maniac should definitly be in here

maybe fit in hawlucha free retreater you are already playing fighting energy so can hit ex hards also i dont like bridgette in this deck most of your pokemon are ex and the non ex you dont want to fill your bench with hex maniac should definitly be in here

Thank you for the help, what do you think the switch is for Brigette, another Fan Club or Ultra Balls?

Also how may Hawlucha do you think, 2?

Here is my deck list. It plays pretty well. I've tried it the suggested way and did not receive as much luck, though I thought it was a good idea. The original deck is 9 for 10 online and has taken tournament. But I really haven't had time to test it the way I'd like too. Usually, I got to get in 30 or more games with the deck to see how it does. I hope this helps. :0)

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/m-mewtwo-ex-landorus.126718/#post-2755617

Hello here is my decklist that i use, it may or may not be helpful for you but i have won most of my matches with this deck list.

Back