M Manectric EX/Swampert Deck Idea

Dan Flavin

Aspiring Trainer
I have a new deck idea, and am wondering if anyone could give me feedback on it.

It uses m man. ex to charge swampert(primal clash) and prof. sycamore to discard water energies and get more cards. I am also considering rough seas and healing scarf for swampert.

Any feedback is appricated

Hi I am currently using a swampert deck and love it, although the manetric seems uneccessary, swampert has the ancient trait growth which allows for energy acceleration, swampert is already pretty tanky so running a mega evolution is definently not reccomended

ok thanks, but I just now built a deck, and manetric works quite will paired with 23 water energies, interviews questions, and prof. juniper to charge swampert to OHKO any pokemon in just two turns.

That doesn't actually seem like a half bad pair. M Manectric's weak to Fighting, and Swampert hits a lot of popular Fighting types for weakness, such as Landorus EX. Besides Professor Sycamore, there a lots of other cards to help you discard Energy, such as Ultra Ball and Battle Compressor.

You could also try out a list that plays Archie's Ace in the Hole. It's not very easy or fast to set up Stage 2s normally, but Archie's allows you to get it out in one turn. You'd have to build your whole deck around that strategy though. You'd need to play a lot of cards that can either be played immediately, or gets rid of other cards in your hand as well. Cards like Ultra Ball, Maintenance and Computer Search are all good for an Archie's deck.

That seems like a lot of Water Energy. 23? And how Lightnings are in there? That seems like way overkill. If you're playing a lot of draw supporters, you should never need that many Energy in a game. Draw supporters such as Sycamore, N, Colress, Shauna, Professor Birch's Observations and VS Seeker are all very solid in any deck. 14 draw supporters is pretty standard, while about 11-13 Energy is good for a M Manectric deck.

Hope this was helpful! :D

Back