• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Lycanroc Zoroark Deck

masterofmew

Ɗamien
I am looking for suggestions on a Lycanroc/Zoroark Deck.
Pokemon
4 Zorua LTR 89
4 Zoroark GX PR SM84
4 Rockruff GRI 73
1 Lycanroc GX GRI 74
2 Tapu Lele GX GRI 60
1 Mewtwo EVO 51
Trainers
3 N
2 Guzma
2 Acerola
2 Professor Sycamore
2 Brigette
4 Puzzle of Time
2 Field Blower
2 Rescue Stretcher
2 Enhanced Hammer
4 Ultra Ball
3 Choice Band
1 Float Stone
2 Cynthia
Energy
3 Fighting Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy
2 Strong Energy

Last edited:
Hi, here are some tips for a ZoroRoc deck.

1. play 4 DCE, 3 fighting, and 2 strong because this deck doesn't need much energy.

2. The smallest Lycanroc line you want to play is a 3-4 witch is what I play, because the Lycanroc GX's are really good in this deck.

So with these in mind here are some changes:

-3 Fighting energy
-1 Brooklet Hill
-1 Pal Pad

+2 Rockruff (GAR)
+1 Lycanroc GX (GAR)
+1 Rescue stretcher (GAR) (Same as Acerola)
+1 Acerola (BUS) (Recycle Lycanroc's ability)

So I hope you find these changes helpful and good luck with this deck!!!

I would add a 3rd Brigette and a 2nd Kukui, add an N and get rid of all Sycamore

No, keep sycamore because it's the best draw supporter in the game/the OG/the best card ever, and the 3rd Bridgette isn't needed, but the 2nd Kukui might help.

No, keep sycamore because it's the best draw supporter in the game/the OG/the best card ever, and the 3rd Bridgette isn't needed, but the 2nd Kukui might help.
I think for zoro decks, Cynthia is better than Sycamore, also sylveon is big so bump up N line

Well, coming from a guy who plays Zoroark in all his decks, Sycamore is really good because you get everything you need being able to draw 7 and trade. You might find this interesting, but I actually find N the least helpful draw supporter in this deck because you want to take early knockouts with Zoroark witch just prevents you from drawing more cards with N.

Back