• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Lycanroc-GX (Midday form) deck list!

Teenyvictini

Aspiring Trainer
Since the cards release I have grown very fond of Lycanroc-GX (midday form). My deck is for the standard format, and it's more of a rouge deck! I will say I personally didn't have to trade alot of packs for these cards, so I'd say it lingers more to the budget side. The strategy is to quickly build up a Lycanroc-gx and deny your opponent energy, and slowly work your way up to doing 120 per turn, 150 with a choice band. While 150 is nothing to be super proud of, the damage you did in earlier rounds from your energy denial builds up. Of course Metagross is a threat to this deck, and Gardevoir will be hard to tackle. We use Carbink break to set up a new lycanroc-GX when one is knocked out, and it's ability prevents attacks from EXs, so In an EX heavy deck, you can plop carbink into the front, and buy yourself some turns. We play 2 tapu lele gx for consistency, but I've found that 1 works fine aswell. 4 strong energy because now you're doing 50 damage (80 with a choiceband) and discarding an energy from you opponent's pokemon, for a single energy. Evosoda's are used to easily evolve up. We play a bunch of energy denial cards like hammers and team flare grunts, just incase our opponent gets around a lycanroc's energy denial. the rest of the cards are pretty much staples, and/or self explanatory. I hope you enjoy my decklist, and please leave feedback below! Decklist:
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 13

* 1 Carbink BREAK FAC 51
* 2 Carbink FAC 50
* 1 Rockruff PR-SM SM06
* 3 Rockruff GRI 73
* 4 Lycanroc-GX PR-SM SM14
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 1 Professor's Letter XY 123
* 3 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 2 Acerola BUS 112
* 2 Team Flare Grunt XY 129
* 2 Crushing Hammer GEN 60
* 3 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 3 Evosoda XY 116
* 2 Skyla BKT 148
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 2 N FAC 105
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 2 Enhanced Hammer PHF 94

##Energy - 12

* 4 Strong Energy FAC 115
* 8 Fighting Energy Energy 6

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Back