Ruling LvX

It says on the bottom of the card, put on active pokemon, but you can Level them up using trainers like that new one from GC i think its called Level Max.

Level MAX
Trainer

Flip a coin, if heads search your deck for 1 Pokemon LV.X card that Levels Up from 1 of your Pokemon, and play it on top of that Pokemon to Level it Up. Shuffle your deck afterward.

From Galactic Conquest

^That's an exception. Just like Rare Candy, it allows you to take a non-ruled action. Normal LV Ups require it to be active.

Yes everybody is right. It says on the card "Put this card onto your active [insert pokemon name here]."

Speaking of lvx, does putting lvx on pokemon count as evolving that pokemon? (Since I don't see anywhere written "evolves from...") Because if it doesn't count as an evolution card, I think I'll go rampaging in unlimited with fossil Aerodactyl, looool.

It doesn't count as evolution, but it has alot of evolutions properties (remove effects, conditions, etc.). However, you can level up with an aero in play. Have fun with that mewtwo.

Leveling up is not evolving.

LV.X cards take on the stage of the card they level up from, so a Rhyperior LV.X would be considered Stage 2, while Darkrai LV.X would be considered Basic.

Papi/Manny said:
It doesn't count as evolution, but it has alot of evolutions properties (remove effects, conditions, etc.). However, you can level up with an aero in play. Have fun with that mewtwo.

Exactly, that's what I was thinking. Plus with lvx ability to use previous attacks, I don't have to waste energies all the time. I think this might turn sick. Thanks for helping. {P}

Back