Wi-Fi Trades Lvl 100 Bidoof's Trade Thread

Lvl 100 Bidoof

Too cool for Bibarel
Friend Code: 2277-6757-0230 IGN: Aidan
Time Zone: Pacific (PST)
Times Available: Heavily Varies; we can sort out a time when you contact me.

Please be patient with me, I won't always be available so just wait if I don't get back to you right away :)

Also, before you read, note that I don't breed for 4/5 IV Pokemon. Sorry!

Haves:

Starters:
- Defiant Piplup
- Damp Mudkip
- Iron Fist Chimchar
- All Kalos starters with HA.
- Cyndaquil, Chikorita and Totodile (NOT with HA)

Other:
- Shiny Magikarp
- Shiny Seadra

More to come!

Ask about other things. I might be able to find one for you.

Services Offered:
- Can trade version exclusives (I have Pokemon X). Example: My Clauncher for your Skrelp.
- Can nickname all of my Pokemon (unless otherwise noted)

Wants:
- HA Treecko & Turtwig
- Offers
- To CYL
- Shiny Pokemon

Thanks for reading!

Keeper of Night said:
CML for:
- Defiant Piplup
- Damp Mudkip
?

Both female, if possible.

I'm not sure what you would be willing to trade for them, but I like the Marill/Frillish. The IVs don't really matter to me, but decent ones would be nice. If that doesn't work for you, LMK what you would be willing to trade for them and we can work something out.

Ka$h Money said:
Check my thread for Defiant Piplup & Damp Mudkip please.

I like Goomy and Scraggy. I don't need 5 IVs, though decent IVs would be nice. If like a 3/4 IV one is easy for you to breed that is fine by me. Also, do you want them to be female or male?

Lvl 100 Bidoof said:
Ka$h Money said:
Check my thread for Defiant Piplup & Damp Mudkip please.

I like Goomy and Scraggy. I don't need 5 IVs, though decent IVs would be nice. If like a 3/4 IV one is easy for you to breed that is fine by me. Also, do you want them to be female or male?

I'd like them to be female please.

I've been breeding Moldbreaker Drilburs and the Modest Bagons if those interest you as much as the Scraggy (it would save me time as I'd need to breed the Scraggy), I can trade those two instead of the Scraggy as I cba breeding it haha. So the trade would be Goomy, Drilbur, Bagon for your two Pokemon.

But if you really want the Scraggy, then give me a day to get it to you.

Ka$h Money said:
Lvl 100 Bidoof said:

I've been breeding Moldbreaker Drilburs and the Modest Bagons if those interest you as much as the Scraggy (it would save me time as I'd need to breed the Scraggy), I can trade those two instead of the Scraggy as I cba breeding it haha. So the trade would be Goomy, Drilbur, Bagon for your two Pokemon.

I'd prefer just the Scraggy and Goomy if that's fine. It will take me a little bit to breed my end of the deal as well, as I don't have any female Piplup/Mudkip with their HAs at the moment.
Also, I can't guarantee a good nature as I accidentally wonder traded away my everstone (lol)

Lvl 100 Bidoof said:
Ka$h Money said:

I'd prefer just the Scraggy and Goomy if that's fine. It will take me a little bit to breed my end of the deal as well, as I don't have any female Piplup/Mudkip with their HAs at the moment.
Also, I can't guarantee a good nature as I accidentally wonder traded away my everstone (lol)

Alright no problem. I dont care about the nature too much although it would be a bonus. You can get everstones by using thief on Geodude/Graveler/Roggenrola btw. Think it's a 5% chance.

Defiant pickup for Unburden treecko with Eggmoves NaturalGift LeaftStorm WorrySeed and Endevor. Also what else could I offer for that damp Mudkip :D if you'd be will for a 2 for 1 I'd be super happy :p I have an extra Everstone if you'd like got it off wonder trade what a coincidence XD

I'm interested in either your Sh Magikarp or Seadra, I have a HA Treecko if you wanna check out my haves for anything else you might want

@xDkoYx
I probably won't do a 2 for 1. Do you have a trade thread or anything? It would help to see what you have before I make any decisions.

@Raigetsu
Didn't really see anything. Sorry! Id rather do like shiny for shiny or something similar. But that was a minor oversight not putting that info in the OP.

Also, a note for everyone, I will be seeing family as well as going to a tcg city championship this weekend and will have limited availability. I will still probably be kinda on and off in the evenings. I will probably be on later at night on Saturday and Sunday, but I can't guarantee anything. Sorry about that. I'll do my best to get back to any new offers ASAP.

I'm not sure what you would be willing to trade for them, but I like the Marill/Frillish. The IVs don't really matter to me, but decent ones would be nice. If that doesn't work for you, LMK what you would be willing to trade for them and we can work something out.
I can trade 4 IVs of each for them?
edit: I have, like, three Everstones if you need one. :p

Keeper of Night said:
I can trade 4 IVs of each for them?

That's fine by me. :)

EDIT: I found an everstone first try thieving from roggenrola(or however you spell it) yesterday.

Unburden(HA) Treecko for Defiant Piplup/Damp Mudkip?
PM me if you agree.
thank you.

ShinyVincent said:
Shiny Magikarp 4 Shiny Relicanth?

I'd be fine with that. Just a note, the magikarp is in a dive ball. I won't be available for the next few days so you will have to wait to do the trade. Sorry.

Back