Wi-Fi Trades lv 100 pokemon's My Player Thread (Now Really Wanting Power Items)

Do you own any form of cheating device?

• Total voters
OK I will make all my trades this week on tuesday I can be at 4:00 PM in my country and if the hour now in your country is 18:00 PM you should connect at 10:00 PM in your country and wait until 10:30 PM in your country also I will disconect for going for the other shiny pokemon I will give you and if you want power items like power lens I have two power lens would you like one?

Cool:well it is sort of because i didnt use any cheating devices to obtain it
Light Manaphy: let me get this strait
My: Your:
Shaymin = Shineys apart from deoxys
Darkrai = Heatran thats got pokerus with good ivs

MCD:sorry i didn't see your post anyway will tomorrow be ok and what time will you be available
Shiny pelliper for Porygon z
Light manaphy: i wont
Pokeplaya2: Would you dialga, heatran and another legendary for it

I hope you can also read this I want darkrai shaymin on my pearl version but I have heatran in diamond so can you give me both on my pearl I ahve my shiny pokemon there and I will disconect to go for heatran if you can,t read it I will try now to get a heatran with the same stats that the one in diamond well see you on tuesday
EDIT:my shiny pokemon migrated from fire red to diamond so forget about what I say before I will invite you on tuesday wait me from 10:00 to 10:30 PM in your country justa little problem shiny crobat didn,t migrate because I can only migrate six pokemon and all of them were my shiny pokemon so can I give you the shiny crobat later I will try to make the endless imports glitch see you on tuesday!! and thank you for the trade if you are talking about power items as powe lens etc I will give you one free

lv 100 pokemon said:
MCD:sorry i didn't see your post anyway will tomorrow be ok and what time will you be available
Shiny pelliper for Porygon z
Light manaphy: i wont
Pokeplaya2: Would you dialga, heatran and another legendary for it
ill give heatran uh celebi or jirachi or phione but can it plz be a different legendary than dialga if not sure, pick a second legendary for the optional any legendary

Back