• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Luxray Toolbox, Masters BR

Tontsasd

Mudkipz ftw
3-1 Luxray GL
2-1 Uxie
1-1 Shedinja
1 Ditto
1 Azelf
1 Sableye
1 Crobat G
1 Unown Q
1 Lucario GL
1 Bronzong G
1 Quagsire GL
1 Dragonite FB
1 Honchkrow G
=19

4 Cyrus
2 Bebe
3 Collector
2 Aaron
1 Copycat
1 Department Store Girl

3 Gain
3 Spray
4 Turn
2 SP Radar
2 Expert Belt
1 VS Seeker
1 Luxury
=29

1 Water
2 Darkness
3 Psychic
3 Lightning
3 Double Colorless Energy
=12

Strategy is to use Luxray as a main attacker. Drag something and OHKO. Uxie for setup and OHKO Vileplume etc, Shedinja blocks Gengar/Vileplume and Donphan, Dtto for something (xP), Sableye saves my bad starts, Quagsire can Hit&Run and takes Luxrays Flash Impact damage, Dragonite to OHKO Garchomp C and Honchkrow to snipe something.

I want to put Lucario GL and maybe Promocroak etc. Needs help, because there are no room and I donät know if I need something ;___;

- Ditto
- Crobat G
+ PromoCroak
+ Lucario GL

I don't like Ditto, and 2 Crobats are useless.
Why don't you put Umbreon instead of Shedinja? Against Gengar is better.. bye.

I like Ditto, it can use Shadow Room, Dragon Rush etc. It really is needed. And Shedinja, I can use Quagsire to Hit&Run and bring Shedinja active after that xP. Thats why I play Shedinja.

Added Lucario and droppet one Crobat.

Back