• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

LuxChomp Seniors States

Legend

TDL is a God Type.
Pokémon:22
2-2 Luxray GL Lv.X
2-2 Garchomp C Lv.X
1-1 Honkrow SV
1 Smeargle
1 Toxicroak G
1 Ambipom G
1 Dragonite FB
1 Lucario GL
1 Bronzong G
1 Crobat G
2-1 Uxie Lv.X
1 Azelf
1 Unown Q

T/S/S: 26
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Energy Gain
4 Poké Turn
3 Power Spray
2 SP Radar
1 Pokémon Communication
1 Luxury Ball
2 Aaron's Collection
3 Pokémon Collector
2 Bebe's Search
1 Seeker

Energy:12
2 Lightning Energy
4 DCE
2 Dark Energy
1 Psychic Energy
3 Call Energy

I'm looking for good techs and consistency.
Strategy:
Bright look pokemon and flash impact with luxray, laying damage on pixies. and snipe the bench with garchomp. Blaziken is for Vileplume, Dialga G, and stellix prime. Toxicroak and ambipom are for mirror, Dialga G is for LostGar, the rest is [pretty self explanatory.

No smeargle needed. Calls aren't that needed in a Luxchomp. Honchkrow SV is WAY better counter to Lostgar than Dialga G. Blaziken just helps when you are against Jumpluff or Dialgachomp (against Vilegar they just use Warp Energy, it's better to Bright Look Vileplume and kill it with Uxie L.X). I have some more suggestions, but I don't have time for them. I will comment later.

I meant something that can hit both gengars, I would pass on smeargle but I really want the calls in there. Honchcrow would take up 2 spaces, is Weavile G a good play instead of dialga?

Weavile G isn't worth, it requires 2 Energy to attack (with Energy Gain or DCE) and normally doesn't 0HKO Gengars. Honchkrow is WAY better and counters: Machamp, Mewtwo, Gyarados and Gengar. Your deck has some flaws in the T/S/S line. Here are some suggestions:

Take out:
1 Dialga G (not needed, that are MANY better Lostgar counters)
1-1 Blaziken FB (it's a waste of space, it only helps you in Dialgachomp and Jumpluff matchup, play this ONLY if your metagame has many of these decks)
1 SP Radar (if you use Honchkrow, 3 are not needed)
1 Premier Ball (it's not THAT useful)
1 Junk Arm (good in late game, but it takes one precious spot)
1 Twins (Luxchomp objective is to NEVER be losing on prizes and win)
2 PONT (Luxchomp don't need hand refresh, it needs FULL hand)
1 Copycat (this is not Vilegar)
1 Fire Energy
2 Warp Energy
1 Metal Energy

Put in:
1-1 Honchkrow SV (I already said why up)
2 Dark Basic Energy
1 Lightning Energy
1 Pokémon Communication (consistency)
1 Luxury Ball (consistency)
1 Power Spray (to screw your opponent)
1 Crobat G (sometimes, the 2nd wins you games)
1 Dragonite FB (GREAT in mirror, but keep Ambipom G, both are necessary)
1 Bebe's Search (for Vilegar matchup)
1 Aaron's Collection (you need recovery)
1 Expert Belt (this is AWESOME in mirror when is attached to Luxray GL L.X, but you have to play it right, so they can't Promocroak you on the next turn)
1 Unown Q (how are you planning to put your Uxie L.X in the bench?)

PS: Is your Toxicroak G the promo one? Calls aren't that needed, but if you can find room for them, nice.

Yes, it is much better now. Maybe you could swap a Seeker for a Pokémon Communication or a Power Spray, because Seeker lets your opponent put in their hand 1 of your sniping target and those 2 cards are very useful.

-1 expert belt
-1 dark energy

+1 Weavile G (For vs Lostgar)
+1 Rainbow (For take pokemon)

The weavile G is free retreat and is a Call for SP pokemon.
U take the sp pokemons than your deck got not pokemon left.
Rainbow use for orther pokemons. if u dont need the dark u got no orther energy.

Expert belt u not need for Luxray Luxray = for Bright look.
and luxray is quik. lighting energy energy gain attack.

VileGar
____________________________________________________________________________________

First of all: You have atrocious spelling and grammar.
Second of all: Where do you see expert belt on my list? I'm pretty sure I don't earn an expert belt and much less plan on using one for this deck.

Third: I could take out a dark for Weavile G, I'll still think about that.

Fourth: What?

HOW??!! Would Azelf help me in Luxchomp?? I'd love to know, maybe UMA, or a gengar deck, but why would I use it for Luxchomp, last time I checked(about a minute ago), Azelf Lv.X's Deep Balance only applies to psychic pokemon.

Really, Azelf L.X is a WASTE of space. It's a space that normally is used to fit in an Expert Belt or an important tech.

Back