• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Luxchomp senior battle roads

is this a good list before edits are made?

• yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Niels k

I am proud to be a nerd
My Luxchomp deck needs major help. It won't run smooth and battle roads is in under a week (10/10/10), this is my list:

pokemon:
1 Luxray gl x
3 Luxray gl
2 Garchomp c x
2 Garchomp c
1 uxie x
2 uxie
1 Dialga G X
1 Dialga G
2 crobat g
1 azelf
1 bronzong g
1 Dragonite FB
1 toxicrak G
1 chatot

trainers and supporters:
2 interviewer's questions
1 pokemon communication
3 pokemon collector
3 sp radar
2 professor oak's new theory
3 power spray
4 poke turn
3 energy gain
4 cyrus's conspiracy
1 bebe's search
1 aaron's collection
1 luxury ball

energy:
4 {L}
4 {C}{C}
2 {P}
2 warp
this is my first post so, hopefully, i did everything correctly. i may need to buy cards so please respond sap, if it is to late, give me the advice anyway.

Niels K

i can run 3-1 luxray (possibly, 2-2), i don't have another Energy Gain, power spray and a promocroak. i don't have any calls, but everything else seems possible.
Thanks anyway, Niels k

No problem. That stuff is just the basic stuff that most lists run. CHeck out my Infernape/Garchomp List, try to do something like that. With Luxray.

-1luxray gl
+1luxray gl lv.x
-1crobat g
+1pokemon comunication
-2PONT
+2lookers investigation
-1chatot
+1e-gain

crobat take to much space and you will need all 4 e-gain,PONT and lookers are almost the same thing but whit lookers you can see your oponents hand (if mirror match look for powersprays ) and its obvyus you need 2-2 luxray gl XD (srry if my spelling is bad but i"me not good at english spelling :/ )

Back