• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Luxchomp Deck (Cities masters)

Should I keep dialga G/X in? A mirror that beat me ran without and top 2'ed, leaving me with fourth

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No? If you think I should take it out please post here or PM saying WHY. thanks

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Emperor_Gaius

Formerly mlouden03
This is the deck I've currently been using at cities..netting me 2 2nd place finishes and one fourth place in Masters..What do you think? any changes needed?

Pokemon: 21

2 Luxray GL RR
1 Luxray lv X RR
2 Garchomp C SV
2 Garchomp C lv X SV
1 Dialga G PT
1 Dialga G lv X PT
1 Bronzong G PT
1 Toxicroak G Promo
1 Ambipom G RR
1 Luacrio GL RR
2 Crobat G PT
1 Unown Q MD
1 Azelf LA
2 Uxie LA
1 Uxie lv X

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 26
1 Aarons
3 Bebe's Search
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 Energy Gain
1 Luxury Ball
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Poketurn
4 Power Spray
3 Sp Radar

Energy:

2 Electric
1 Psychic
2 Steel
2 Call
4 Double colorless
2 Sp energy

I'm trying to find a way to tech in junk arm, energy exchanger, smeargle UD, and dragonite while keeping my ambipom as well..offer those or any other suggestions. :)

RE: Luxchomp Help Needed (Battle road masters)

Level MAX could be an idea but I'm not so certain on what to take out for it, to be honest I don't think Toxicroak need to be in there, instead put in either A) A Conductive Quarry to get the lightning and metal back or B) Another Luxray lv X or C) Another Crobat, it's your choice, it also depends on if you have the cards or not, hope you do well!

I WISH i had another luxray. im probably going to put that at the top (That I only have 1) and which Toxicroak did you mean? I have both the promo and pt one in there

You don't need toxicroak g PL there since you don't play skuntank g. So take it out for 1 power spray.

ok. btw do you think call is better than 4 sp? i had 4 sp energy but my leauge leader reccomended call's instead

Yeah i would say call energy is better.

But i also think that sp energy is more playable now with energy exchanger so you can search for it.

ok. also check my pluff deck if you could:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=86812

ok so 2-1 luxray is a death trap run 3-1 (or 2-2 if have it)for consistency take out a spray for that

take out a bebes and add a collector 2 may not be enough

i think i onlly have 2 XD lol

i used to have more but traded/sold'em all bc i've never ran lux besides 1-1 in pluff this spring

4 SP Radar is farrr too many. I would take out one for either a Pokemon Collector or an Energy Exchanger. I would also take out the two Special Metals (they're not searchable) for another Electric Energy and possibly another Energy Exchanger. Exchanger helps so much with finding that precious DCE.

dmaster out.

BUMP UPDATED LIST PLEASE suggest changes if any are needed

- 1 PromoCroak (now it's useless, against mirror Luxray isn't good, so they won't play it)
- 1 Crobat G (one is enough)
- 2 SP Energy (very, very bad!)
- 1 Psychic Energy (without Toxi now it's useless)
- 1 Steel Energy (one is enough for doing Second Strike - I think -)
+ 1 Aaron's Collection (2x FTW)
+ 2 Call Energy (4 or 0)
+ 1 Junk Arm (fantastic in general, if you need some trainers such Gain, Spray, Turn, Radar or Lux Ball it gaves you the,)
+ 2 Energy Exchanger (indispensable)

Hope I helped!!

^Promocroak i still good but for a different reason, vs absol (g and prime). Other wise the changes are good. Make them.

Absol G isn't played now, maybe it'll be played with Lost World, but now it isn't a problem.
Absol Prime also isn't, because it needs 2 energies and is veeeery slow to setup. So, Luxray and Garchomp are enough.
Bye!

@Balboa I've used DGX's attack several times to Win me games (and that needs 2 steel). I originally had 4 call 0 SP but I did Bad 3-2 at br's etc..since putting 2-2 sp in I'm Toping at cities. I would put a palmers in before double aaron's..I havn't been donked at all since the 2-2 switch..and whenever I needed a call I had one..and Only one crobat? I May take out promocroak because I've only Ever used it once (on sunday) possibly in favor of one junkarm and one energy exchanger.

@Balboa: Absol prime, slow? It's as fast as any sp pokemon (lv.X) It only takes 2 turns to set up (put down and energy is 1 and second energy on next). Same as with sp, put down basic and level up next turn (2 turns). And absol prime hits for 110 damage on t2 (2 special dark and e-belt) And Absol prime can be a handful for any sp deck (if they don't play promocroak). I play absol prime and i have beaten luxchomp 3 (or so) times.

Anyway, You can take out 1 bebe's search (why 3 in luxchomp?) for 1 junk arm.
Or,
1 bebe's search and 1 sp energy for 2 energy exchanger.

eh..no offense but it Was at 2 bebes Before..before i started top 8ing

I'll play with it Sat. at cities..if I don't top 8/4 I'll make some changes

Back