• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Lux-Lock

futbolmanby

Aspiring Trainer
A new version of Chen lock, no I do not have big daddy hunchkrow so don't ask for it to be put in
I have been struggling between a dialgachomp, sabledonk and luxchomp decks and this is what I came
Up with

2-1 luxray gl
2-2 garchomp c
2-1 uxie
4 sableye
2 crobat g
1 ambipom g
2 honchkrow g
1 chatot g
1 azelf
21 pokemon

4 cyrus's conspiracy
2 cyrus's initiative
3 pokemon collector
2 judge
11 supporter

4 poke turn
3 power spray
3 energy gain
2 lost remover
2 expert belt
16 trainer

2 galactic HQ
2 stadium

4 double colorless
3 special dark
2 lightning
1 dark
10 energy

The basic strategy is to disrupt with sableye and if possible get turn one KO
The garchomp is used to snipe and luxray is my replacement to blaz fb because
I didn't like the extra 40 damage you take after attack. Luxray will bright look and get the
Easy KO. If rotation dose not happen I'll look into picking up big krow

2-1 luxray gl:
this is in their for it's massive disruption. Bright looking a benched
Bat for an easy prize card or for brining out their fat retreat cost to snipe around with
Garchomp.... This was put in instead of blaz because I didn't like how easy of a KO blaz was
After his 80 damage attack, I'll take the 30 benched damage and turn it away or heal it
This is also a great card against the gdos that rubs around and anyone using kingdra prime

2-2 garchomp c
Many people use a 3-1 line of garchomp, I used a 2-2 since I don't have any recovery cards, also
I would like to start sable of krow and only having 2 basics raises the probability of a sable krow start
Also having two lv x allows me to azelf for Lux or uxie lv x which is nice since I have no seekers or ssu

2-1 uxie
The lv x is for a champ counter and it's trade off power. The basic uxie is used for it's draw power and
If it starts it can be an easy escape to bring out something better

4 sableye
This is the heart of my deck, it allows for an easy dink with a belt and it's impersonate will allow for
disruption with judge and others, this is the preferred starter and give so many options

2 crobat g
This is a simple card, you use flash bite to get donks, and easier one hit ko's.... I used 2 because I do
Not want to waste azelf on it and this will fill the bench with sp pokemon and allow to turn one spray

1 ambipom g
This is another possible donk card, turn one 60 damage will KO many starters. His main purpose is an anti
Garchomp lv x. It will OHKO a chomp lv x which will help if the game goes that late. Still thinking of using dragonite fb instead.

2 honchkrow g
This is my secondary starter, it has a good attack for dark and gain you can hit for 40 damage with a
flash bite. It's main reason for being in here is for it's first attack honchos command which allows for a sick
Hand since u get to search for stadiums and trainers 2 total. This will allow for fast disruption via sprays or
Set up luxray or chomp with energy gains

1 chatot g
In here for it's power which allows me to set your top 4 cards any way I'd like and also allows mento see
if I want to use judge

1 azelf
Poke power, bring out a prized chatot, luxray, uxie it's so valuable

4 cyrus's conspiracy
A trainer, energy and anoter supporter, this card is the heart of any sp deck and is so broken it's sick

2 cyrus's initiative
If you get good flips this card can kill anyone's hand and early game it'll win it all for you

3 pokemon collector
Yes I know must lock decks run 2 but 3 gave such consistency to this deck, search for three basics any time
Can turn it all around for you

2 judge
This is great in an sp mirror when ur opponent stock piles a great hand, this can also get ride of a crap hand you may have.... Great refresher or disruption

4 poke turn
Another broken sp card, this allows for multiple dragon rush, bright look, flash bites.... Such a useful card

3 power spray
Done at the right time it can tear apart anyone's game.... Set up, healing breath, bright look all stopped will allow you to keep your flow and destroy theirs

3 energy gain
This allows for turn one attacks by all of the sp pokemon.... Dce+gain on lv x chomp has won more turnies than any combo should.... This is the reason sp decks attack so hard and fast

2 sp radar
This is mostly used for the lv x chomp and lux but if needed you can search out that crobat for the last 10 damage that's needed

2 lost remover
This is a great card for mirrors or any special energy ridden decks.... The disruption that it'll cause against garchomp decks is crazy.... Any sable decks running 2 special darks will be destroyed by this

2 expert belts
This is for the early donk or KO by sable, this also allows uxie lv x to go crazy against psychic or fighting decks or anything.... This card can cause massive damage at a relatively low risk if played right

2 galactic HQ
This is what most people will be questioning, I put it in here because of the gdos and the several players using stage 2 and some stage one decks.... Think of people evolving an oddish or ghastly by the time their stage 2 they will be down 40 hp whic will allow them to be OHKO by dragon rush and flash bite

I ran 4 dce for ampi and dragon rush. The 3 special dark makes for easier access and more often drawn to get turn one special on krow or sable.... Only 2 lightning is needed for luxray and the one dark is the only area I'm a little afraid of bc if it's prized and a special dark isn't drawn than I may he screwed

Hope you enjoyed and please help
Thanks
Posted with Mobile style...

Back