BW/BW2 Luvdisc Evolution Confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Shoji

Aspiring Trainer
Hey Ladies,
Oha Suta has just aired in Japan, and shown some brief BW footage, which reveals what is quite clearly, an evolution of Luvdisc called Mamanbō.

BWLuvdiscevo.jpg

The rock-Pokémon we were shown before is apparently called Gigaiasu.
About time. This was one of my predictions for Gen V.
EDIT: Clearer Picture from Filb:
BWLuvdiscevobig.jpg

I didn't see a thread on this, but if there is one, please close/whatever.

That is quite clearly a Luvdisc evolution.... please. Im pretty sure the first fish pokemon that appeared would immediately have people speculating that it is an older pokemon's evolution... Isshu has to have some new pokemon, serously... why does everything have to be related to old pokemon.... there has to be some new pokemon.

what is this I don't even

No no no no nooooooooooo argh

I'll wait for confirmation that this is Luvdisc-related, if we all (used generally here) thought that dream dude was related to Drowzee and then got the middle finger to that theory, I don't care how heart-shaped it is, you don't mess with gimmicks, that kills the gimmick >O

God if this is really an evolution of Luvdisc this opens the door to all sorts of loser Pokemon getting evolutions. D:

But hey, lookit probotran, he has a name now.

PMJ said:
But hey, lookit probotran, he has a name now.

But is it readable?

It sort of looks like Luvdisc, and I could see how it COULD be related, but you never know these days.

EDIT: Okay, so it DOES have a name. Okay.

Mewtwo Is the Best said:
No evolution speculation thread, also where is the video so I can watch?
That's Speculation, this is Confirmation.
No video yet.

Also, same colour scheme as Luvdisc, same heart-shape, both fish...pretty related I bet. Munna and Musharna had completely different colour schemes to Drowzee and Hypno.

Wow... I thought Luvdisc's evo would be a broken heart, or it's pre evo would be. But still, this is pretty cute... I guess :p

The peoples who were thinking Munna was related to Drowzee in any ways were crazy. Munna was pink with a flower pattern, not the same shape at ALL.
But this pokemon really looks like luvdisc : same colour, a fish, heart shapped, thin like Luvdisc, seriously, this time it looks like it is really related to old pokemons.

The picture looks very blurry but I do see a heart shaped pokemon that has big fins and looks similar so I can believe It's an evolution of Luvdisc. I wonder if WPM has seen this.

Edit: That is definitely a Luvdisc evolution.

in b4 hatedisc jokes

TheDarkLucario said:
Wow... I thought Luvdisc's evo would be a broken heart, or it's pre evo would be. But still, this is pretty cute... I guess :p
To be fair, it does look pretty angry...could be a breaking heart xD

Okay. I think this also gives even MORE leverage away from that thing being a Probopass/Nosepass evo.

Nosepass is Nosepass, and Probopass is Dainose. Gigaiasu... well, I dunno what it translates to. =P I don't know a good translater at all.

But yeah, it could just be a coincidence with Luvdisc. Maybe.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=81611

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Well, let's all mosey on over to the news thread and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back