Discussion Lusamine and Lele Prices

Rotomington

Aspiring Trainer
How do you guys reckon lusamine is going to affect the price of lele?

Personally, I think Lele will start to slow in price increase because of lusamine

It's not. Lusamine is not a replacement foe Lele
I didn't say it was even close to a replacement to Lele, but it can grab discarded supporters (Including Itself). Vs seeker being rotated out caused a bump in the price of leles and so lusamine could slow the price growth since you can now grab dumped supporters

But Lusamin itself is a supporter so any supporter you grab you can not use that turn. This gives your opponent a turn to respond to whatever cards you grabbed such as by N'ing it back into your deck or changing the game state to make that supporter a less effective play. As a result Lusamine is more like Super Rod, it extends the life of a key supporters but that's it.

In order for Lele GX's price to slow or go done, people will have to want to play Lele less. What about Lusamine is going to do that if it isn't a replacement for Lele?

As much as I would like to see Lele drop below 40 dollars again, no she won't.

VS Seeker doesn't even replace Lele, because it has no ability to search for supporters out of your deck. The only thing that can replace Lele is another Pokemon or Item card that searches for supporters from the deck, or a complete shift in deck building logic where supporters no longer become the main emphasis, which won't happen as long as Garbodor's Trashalanche is around and supporter effects remain incredibly strong.

Back