Wi-Fi Trades Lunar Wing's Trade Thread-Looking for Hasty or Jolly Worlds '09 Weavile UT!!

Did you like what you traded?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Lunar Wing's Trade Thread-Will take EV Training Requests for a shiny/event/EV'd Pokemon

Some Japanese Event Salamence.

RE: Lunar Wing's Trade Thread-Will take EV Training Requests for a shiny/event/EV'd Pokemon

Its a Salamence that came as an event of some commemortative in Japan, its in a Cherish Ball and has Hydro Pump, Fire Blast, Stone Edge and Dragon Claw.

I guess I'll do Swampert for it (and of course as long as they're cloned =P).

They will be cloned.

I am ready to trade! :)

It was the Bagon for the Beldum, right? I'm starting my game now.

Yes, it was. I am starting my game too! :p

Well I'm not going to trade for just one measly starter that can be bred. What else do you have to trade?

do you have a petaya berry?
I could trade it for treecko jolly, 31 in speed and female. I don't know the other stats anymore though, but they're not awefull :p

treecko got claimed by someone else for petaya. I still have treecko though if you'd like its also jolly but male i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back