• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Lunala GX/ Espeon GX ideas

yukist

Aspiring Trainer
im trying to run this guys at locals, any ideas?
note: only pulled one lele trying to run 2 leles on this deck

----pokemon-------(15)
3 x Cosmog
2x Cosmoem
2x Lunala GX
1x Lunala
1x Oranguru
2x Eevee
2x Espeon GX
1x Shining Mew
1x Tapu Lele GX
-----trainers-------(34)
3x Sycamore
3x N
1X Shauna
1x Lillie
3x Guzma
1x Brigette
2x Super Rod
3x Choice band
2x Field Blower
3x Rare Candy
3x Max elixir
2x Altar of the Moone
4x Ultra Ball
3x Max Potion
----Energy----(11)
11x Psiquic energy

Last edited:
I'm planning on giving help on this deck, but first, I gotta ask- why Espeon-GX? You have little to no basic Pokemon you can reliably use Max Elixir on, and not enough Energy to efficiently supply it. Shauna as a whole is a bad card, and because your N/ Sycamore counts are only 3, as opposed to the preferred 4, I would make that change. Because this deck revolves entirely around setting up a support Stage 2 Pokemon, you need to have the basics out turn 1, so 2 Brigette would be great here. As good as it seems, the Guardians Rising Lunala is something that works better on paper than on an actual field. You don't want to be spending 4 Energy and a Choice Band on an attacker that can be KO'd without a large amount of effort. Necrozma-GX seems like it could shine more than anything here, so that is a definite card you should put in here. One of its' biggest strengths is that after it blows something up, cards like Gardevoir-GX or opponents' Tapu Lele GX's can't revenge kill without you already having your HP drained. Someone in my area was trying to make the exact same deck, with very similar card choices, so, you wouldn't happen to live in Texas, would you?

I'm planning on giving help on this deck, but first, I gotta ask- why Espeon-GX? You have little to no basic Pokemon you can reliably use Max Elixir on, and not enough Energy to efficiently supply it. Shauna as a whole is a bad card, and because your N/ Sycamore counts are only 3, as opposed to the preferred 4, I would make that change. Because this deck revolves entirely around setting up a support Stage 2 Pokemon, you need to have the basics out turn 1, so 2 Brigette would be great here. As good as it seems, the Guardians Rising Lunala is something that works better on paper than on an actual field. You don't want to be spending 4 Energy and a Choice Band on an attacker that can be KO'd without a large amount of effort. Necrozma-GX seems like it could shine more than anything here, so that is a definite card you should put in here. One of its' biggest strengths is that after it blows something up, cards like Gardevoir-GX or opponents' Tapu Lele GX's can't revenge kill without you already having your HP drained. Someone in my area was trying to make the exact same deck, with very similar card choices, so, you wouldn't happen to live in Texas, would you?
I choose Espeon GX because he can evolve in turn one, but yeah i think necrozma will fit much better there it can help me out to one shot things out with lunala GX and choice, trashalanche garbodor was an option to add too.
And no i dont live in texas XD

I choose Espeon GX because he can evolve in turn one, but yeah i think necrozma will fit much better there it can help me out to one shot things out with lunala GX and choice, trashalanche garbodor was an option to add too.
And no i dont live in texas XD
Well, if you play Garbodor, you're better off making it it's own deck. Lunala is generally klunky with little payout to setup with how many cards can one-shot stuff in this format. And with so many Garbodor decks with Garbotoxin still running around, it may not even be worth it to play this deck if there's something you can play that you know is better.

Back