News Lunala-GX and Solgaleo-GX from the 'Legends of Alola Tins!'

Now that Solgaleo is seeing some moderate use, this will be really cool. Also nice to get the cards in PTCGO, love that tin codes give you 2 copies of the feature card and likely will give full evolutionary line.

Awesome, now I can finally get a Lunala GX!

Seriously, out of all the Sun & Moon packs I've brought, I've had THREE Solgaleo GX, two Primarina GX, one full art Lurantis GX. All the Decidueye GX I had to buy online ^^;

Now that Solgaleo is seeing some moderate use, this will be really cool. Also nice to get the cards in PTCGO, love that tin codes give you 2 copies of the feature card and likely will give full evolutionary line.

I already have 3 of each online. 2 Full art Lunala and Hyper Rare Solgaleo. PTCGO loves to give me the same 4 GX. Espeon, Laparas and the two legendary.

Wait, a BREAKthrough pack? Why skip over Steam Siege? If anything, skip Evolutions, because that set was garbage.

Wait, a BREAKthrough pack? Why skip over Steam Siege? If anything, skip Evolutions, because that set was garbage.
They should do breakpoint instead of breakthrough. Cause that has all the good trainers (max elixir, Sycamore, bursting balloon, max potion, puzzle of time)

Ugh, I dont know how they make artwork for these tin cards but does anyone else feel like cards with tin art have a certain feel to them? Or look? Like you can just tell wether it came from a tin or not and yet you've never looked at it?

Lunala looks fine. However, solgaleo looks ugly as heck. Looks blocky since the lighting and textures are plain horrible. The pose is terrible too

Another pair of tins I'll pick up just for the promo...don't like that new artwork though...much prefer the old.

this is the main reason I buy the tins

Back